Deep Space Unversed Mission

Okay, this might be a bit annoying... so I do wish to know, best way to beat this thing? I managed to get 38 orbs from it.  Maxing out my Treasure Magnet, would that help out? And in regards to attacking it, best way to go about it?

I mean, no rush to beat it yet, so will come back to it later, but would like to know for when I'm ready to 3 star it.  I think it's 90 orbs I need to 3 star it, so I'm still a fair bit off.

17 minutes ago, evilartifact said:

Counter Rush and Maxing out your Treasure Magnet would help greatly. Learn it's pattern of attacks, block, then counter, and collect the orbs.

I do have Counter Rush, I always put that on once I get it (helps against those buckler Unversed, the ones you can't attack head on).  But I think I'll max out my treasure Magnet and try again for sure, might make things easier.  That one's gonna be annoying to 3 star (and maybe the totem Unversed).

4 minutes ago, evilartifact said:

Totem Unversed is actually one of the easier ones. Fire and Thunder Surge and Ice Slide. For Ven and Aqua, they get Thunder Roll and Firewheel respectively. I always end up with far more points than I needed at the end of that one.

Yeah, may have to make a Ice Slide for Aqua, but I do have Firewheel, which is awesome.  But yeah, figured it would be easy, just getting it hit right.

There the one in Disney Town I can do now (I have the double jump for Aqua, so traversing will be easier to get to it and see which is the correct one).

But yeah, the one in Deep Space is gonna suck to get the 90 points in x.x

I've used element dodge on all charas and got some treasure magnet, it wasn't maxed at that time. Actually, you don't need to get 3 stars on all characters, you can do just once for trophy and others can get just 1 star for reports. You can get block/barrier melding spells anyway.

(btw, you need to create topic for each question? you could create just one -.-)

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...