Are the characters supposed to move their mouth?

damian103ea

Well, this game is so glitchy i cant even get past the second chapter. In the second chapter after you steal the memory of some architect girl theres a large billboard you have to go across and you can fall down to a lower level on it. Well i keep falling down, even if i jump on there and dont touch my controller which makes the game unplayable. Well, this was a shit experience and completely ruined the game for me. Glad i didnt pay real money for this and got it for free from a gameshare.

On 27/08/2017 at 8:26 PM, damian103ea said:

Well, this game is so glitchy i cant even get past the second chapter. In the second chapter after you steal the memory of some architect girl theres a large billboard you have to go across and you can fall down to a lower level on it. Well i keep falling down, even if i jump on there and dont touch my controller which makes the game unplayable. Well, this was a shit experience and completely ruined the game for me. Glad i didnt pay real money for this and got it for free from a gameshare.

That's not a glitch - you have to time your movement across the billboard so that you don't get knocked down by the panels as they rotate.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...