Statue Glitched. :(

Karmikazee

So for some reason the statue at the end of chapter 3 (in room with all the murals) will not register for me. Know it's that one because it's the only one that will not work from the meditate menu. All the other s work fine. Have re-done the chapter 3 times. tried opening the door first, using the statue first, doing statue, then door then statue again, nothing works.

At a complete loss as to what to do, is only trophy I need to complete the game.

After coming out of the glitch fest that is The Bards Tale, this is so frustrating.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Edit: Should mention can see the picture in the Meditate menu, just won't let me click on it?

Edited by Karmikazee

• 3 years later...
On 27.8.2017 at 9:58 PM, Karmikazee said:

So for some reason the statue at the end of chapter 3 (in room with all the murals) will not register for me. Know it's that one because it's the only one that will not work from the meditate menu. All the other s work fine. Have re-done the chapter 3 times. tried opening the door first, using the statue first, doing statue, then door then statue again, nothing works.

At a complete loss as to what to do, is only trophy I need to complete the game.

After coming out of the glitch fest that is The Bards Tale, this is so frustrating.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Edit: Should mention can see the picture in the Meditate menu, just won't let me click on it?

Did you succeed to get the trophy? I did get it just this moment, wanted to finish it first before letting you know, that the trophy did not glitch & I was have 3 staues to find for it. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Did you guys ever find a fix for this? I'm in the same boat where I can't select the meditation but I've replayed the level and sat on it

EDIT: I managed to get it! I was missing a different statue and the image for some reason looked like the one in the temple in stage 3. I was missing the 3rd statue in stage 2 under the vortex. Hope this helps people out!

Edited by ConjuringFire
  • Like 1