Even buggyer

So, I recently came back to Andomeda,  Finnished game, And now am on NG+ with the  1.08 patch -- Well.

I find that the game is WORSE then The 1.00 Copy - 
Falling thru maps
lag
Frame drops when more then 10 foes on screen (Such as Jaals story missions) 
Loading times seem worse. 
Never ending loading screens, Esp after a misson 

Shesh! I never met any of these bugs On 1st play when game came out.

Also I Find that well on Insanity mode- Im finding, That Foe's are Shooting thru my sheilds, 
Like, 100% sheilds
0% HP and - 
new Bug. That i die, but game doesnt Regrester me as dead, because i still got 20%-1--% sheilds, 

my god, Why

Same damn thing here. 

Second playthrough for remaining trophies in NG+ and the game is so much worse. I liked the story and characters a bit more with all the side quests (rushed a bit the first playthrough) but damn it's so buggy. Textures, loading times, frozen cinematics and the worst is my teammates getting trapped behind doors and i get to face all the enemies alone (i'm playing on insanity).. not cool guys.

Ya im almost done

Insanity mode : finnal mission

All 3 romances. Did suvi in 1st play. Got kira or w.e the reporters name is and soon to finnish jaals romance once i beat game. If doesnt unlock.  Ive a save for phebee before comitting to jaal.

Lv20 strike mission.

And plat trophy.

So selling this game once 100%

Ok game.. But coulda been so much more

• 4 months later...

It shouldn't, I've had a few extra missions pop up after progressing story ( after i had 100% most places) and keep getting some % increments

I saw secret ending for 100% viability per planet. Before i had all possible party members (60 ish% done w story).... Like seen a few & was like who dafak is that.

13 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I'm on Voeld and i can't complete a sidequest called Fact or Fiction.It's stuck on ''Disable security matrix''. Will this prevent me from reaching 100% viability on Voeld?

No, don't worry, you can get 100% viability with a LOT of sidequests still to complete.

Edited by Falken-N7

3 hours ago, sephiroth4424 said:

I hope so,i'm at 81% and i'm going to the vault.I hate that my log will be uncompleted though.I lost motivation to do every sidequest in the game

I didn't complete mine either, got some bugs as well. Vault will give you 30% viability so you're set.

Yeah vaults give the most % 25-31

Then if you kill the flying worm monsters that the vaults awaken thats another 15-20% ( 1 per plannet cept the forest world iirc) another 2-5% for scanning there wreckage in space after defeat.

Then random 2-10% for quests, interactions, finding all settlement areas. Such forth.

You'll have it np

Suck about the log% completion