Missing character token

Yeah, no, I hate to be the bearer of yet another glitch problem but I am missing Amos Diggory. The guides all agree that there is a Boggart Chest in Hagrid's Garden but I didn't see it and I got everything from that place. This wouldn't grind my gears - I have to start all over from scratch - but the thing is that I am missing 2 characters and I know that one of them is Voldemort which you get by unlocking the bonus level. The other missing character is a Gryffindor and from the location it seems to be Amos Diggory. I am certainly glad this is the very last time I am playing this as this grinds my gears. Has anyone permanently lost a character token in this game?

Right now I am going to retire the game and come back to it when I feel better and start all over from scratch. :( To get ready for another run of this problematic game, I am going to play some FFXII: The Zodiac Age. I bought it with my grocery money and I am determined not to let it rot like I did Persona 5.

I got the platinum on my first run of this game. I do know that at one point i was being pointed to an area where nothing was to be found to later find a hidden area where my last item was. This did require the help from the ingame cheats.

I can check which character is in which position if you like?

Edited by TerraTanium

1 hour ago, wolverine123 said:
Amos diggory is circled, that the one you are missing? I literally just platted this 5 mins ago 

Oh wait, nooooo, that's not it. From the check, it's a young female between Boy and Shifty Wizard. The problem is that the Character Token Detector isn't showing me anything. I'll double check. Thanks for showing that.

EDIT: It's "Girl." I had no idea I was missing that. I thought I had picked her up. Thanks again! That's super embarrassing - I hadn't activated the candles in the Lumos classroom for some weird reason and I usually am OCD about that! xD

Edited by MidnightCJ

3 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

Oh wait, nooooo, that's not it. From the check, it's a young female between Boy and Shifty Wizard. The problem is that the Character Token Detector isn't showing me anything. I'll double check. Thanks for showing that.

This one? 

Girl – In the second charms classroom you need to light the two candles on the first floor and two on the second to make this token appear.