Yunica's School girl Outfit Glitch

ExHaseo

So, in order to unlock the schoolgirl outfit for Yunica, you have to unlock Arena Stage 7, and beat the game once with all 3 of the normal characters, and once with all 3 of the EX versions.

I've done this. I've unlocked Arena Stage 7, beaten the game with each of the EX characters 3 times, and beat the game with all three normal characters. And still no school girl outfit.

After 15 playthroughs, I'm at my wits end, and don't understand why it's not unlocking. I've beaten the last boss again on all 15 of my save files. Tried beating it from the beginning with normal characters again. And still nothing.

Is there some secret requirement to get the school girl outfit that I don't know about? Was it changed from the PC version? Or did I just get a fun glitch?

i took your suggestion and got the game while it was on sale, i've yet to start, but i hope you can figure this out. :c i can only play the vita version myself, as i don't own a PS4 and i hear the vita version has even worst glitches/performance while PS4 has some of its own. not sure whether or not to even play the game on vita, or just wait until i get a PS4 lol.

do you think you might be able to ask someone who has already platinum'd the game by checking the leader boards, or perhaps the trophy guide creator? whatever you do, hope you find out and share anything you can that may be a nuisance in this game once you find your answer. :c

Just now, RJP_X said:

i took your suggestion and got the game while it was on sale, i've yet to start, but i hope you can figure this out. :c i can only play the vita version myself, as i don't own a PS4 and i hear the vita version has even worst glitches/performance while PS4 has some of its own. not sure whether or not to even play the game on vita, or just wait until i get a PS4 lol.

do you think you might be able to ask someone who has already platinum'd the game by checking the leader boards, or perhaps the trophy guide creator? whatever you do, hope you find out and share anything you can that may be a nuisance in this game once you find your answer. :c

The guide is missing some info, and the guide maker doesn't even have the plat yet. So I don't think they're a good person to ask. I also don't want to just bug random people. Especially those that the trophy worked normally for. Which I why I made a thread. I figured anyone who would be able to help, would be able to help here. And also if it gets solved, for anyone else who has the same problem in the future.

From what I've been able to tell, the game is based on the oldest version of the game. I was able to find an old thread that said you HAVE to beat Nightmare mode with all three characters to unlock the school girl outfit, but every other thread I've seen just says that you have to beat with all 6 characters, beat it on every other difficulty, and buy Arena Stage 7. Which is the route I took, because Nightmare was, well... a nightmare. At least with Yunica and Toal. So, since it's not unlocking, I think the only thing I can do is try to beat it on Nightmare anyway. If it ends up working out, or if I figure out something else, I'll update here. If anyone else has a solution, please let me know though! I really don't want to do another 2 playthroughs >.<

I hope one of the 50 platinum achievers clears this up. At the moment I'm at my nightmare run with EX Yunica, currently struggling with Khlonsdike (or whatever he's spelled, the sand area boss) and taking a break from the game since nightmare mode changed everything into pure annoyance... ? Anyway, if Yunica's School Girl outfit really needs more than these 3 EX character nightmare runs, then I might seriously consider not platting this game... ?

Btw. the steam guide of the game states "This is the final unlockable in the game. By beating the game with every character on Nightmare, as well as beating the game with every character's EX form, and having unlocked everything in the bonus shop, you will gain the ability to purchase your final reward that you spent so long working to get- Yunica's school girl outfit."

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=132811340

Edited by ShadowStefan

3 hours ago, ShadowStefan said:

Btw. the steam guide of the game states "This is the final unlockable in the game. By beating the game with every character on Nightmare, as well as beating the game with every character's EX form, and having unlocked everything in the bonus shop, you will gain the ability to purchase your final reward that you spent so long working to get- Yunica's school girl outfit."

Steam game is updated.

in my understanding with .org's guide, it seems that you need to clear the game 3 characters in Nightmare mode for Yunica's School Girl Outfit. I personally haven't done it - I have just purchased the EX version of characters (and currently being frustrated with Arena Stage 6 - Blue Knights <_<). I have just sent a PM to the one who made the guide and I will also try to make progress on Nightmare mode and will get back to this thread once I have an update...

58 minutes ago, JaM said:

yay~ .org's guide author replied to me and said that in order to get Yunica's School Outfit, you need to unlock everything in Bonus Shop which includes which requires you to beat the game on Nightmare(with 3 characters) and beat the game with all three EX characters(regardless of difficulty).

I've already unlocked everything in the bonus shop. There's an alternate way to do that, which is what I detailed in this thread. I know that beating it on nightmare with all three characters is a way to unlock it. I was looking to see if anyone was able to do it the alternate way in the console version. 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...