A Ph.D In Murder Now Obtainable!

VereorChris

Check the guide on this site.  I did every kill on it including all of the corner kills.  It says you only need one but I did them all to be safe.  In The barn there are two closets i would get a kill in each one because a friend of mine did one of the closets a while back and after not getting the trophy to pop tried many of the kills again and it popped after he killed me in the 2nd closet.  Maybe that kill only registers in one of the closets. I don't know.  The other thing that I did was throw someone through a 2nd floor window, in a window, out a window, through a broken window.  I also killed someone with every Jason in combat stance.  In all honesty you should get it by following the guide.  However, the others are some suggestions I've seen in other posts, guide, etc.  

20 hours ago, ZACHSP8 said:

I went through your guide but trophy still hasn't popped for me.

You missed a kill then. I ran through the guide on my profile and my wifes and it popped both times. Make sure your fence kill in higgins is the one where he smashed their head against it 4 to 5 times. Theres two different ones there. Also try using the other closet in the cabin, Ive had people say they had to do both closets.

Edited by KillingJoke04

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/08/2017 at 11:53 PM, KillingJoke04 said:

You missed a kill then. I ran through the guide on my profile and my wifes and it popped both times. Make sure your fence kill in higgins is the one where he smashed their head against it 4 to 5 times. Theres two different ones there. Also try using the other closet in the cabin, Ive had people say they had to do both closets.

I done all kills and never popped for me but they after the most recent update I done one kill I know I done before and trophy popped.