TheLoneliestPanda

Trophy thoughts? Nothing but bronze

20 posts in this topic

Whatcha think of the list?

Personally I don't mind it as I've been looking forward to this game for a while now

No plat, so it can't be a real game.

On 2017-08-28 at 9:48 PM, Heath Legend said:

No plat, so it can't be a real game.

Don't know whether you're serious or joking lmao.Looks pretty easy but wish it had a plat of course. I'll wait till it's on sale 

Edited by NaseemJohn

Just now, DuckSwimmer said:

After I came across the trailer for this game, I personally don't care what trophies this game has. The story and concept seem so fragile. I'm definitely buying this day one and going to playthrough this heart wrenching game.

I know right?! I just downloaded it and honestly can't wait to play it

Wish it had a plat. Ever since they debuted the trailer, been keeping an eye on this one. Could be good.

I don't care the game has a platinum or not. I just dislike a game with bronzes only. 👎

I pre-ordered the game and a little bit disappointed it doesn't have a Platinum, but it looks like an intriguing game.

Probably wait for a sale now but the game still interests me. The trailer looked very intriguing, bit of a Radiohead vibe with the music.

This game looks really beautiful and seems to have a nice soundtrack, so I'm gonna buy it no matter what. Maybe wait for a sale, but I wanna play it for sure.

On 8/28/2017 at 10:18 PM, DuckSwimmer said:

After I came across the trailer for this game, I personally don't care what trophies this game has. The story and concept seem so fragile. I'm definitely buying this day one and going to playthrough this heart wrenching game.

I couldn't agree more. Looks like a beautiful story and I don't care what the trophy list looks like, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

8 minutes ago, ZombieLabyrinth said:

I couldn't agree more. Looks like a beautiful story and I don't care what the trophy list looks like, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

I've just started it and oh man i am loving it so far 

Really sucks that it only has bronzes, no plat.

How a game like My Name is Mayo gets a plat and this doesn't makes no sense. Wth is wrong with Sony?

Very easy game with the bad driver video guide.

And it’s a very beautiful game!!

I was interested in this game until I saw 505 was the publisher. Pass.

Yo I went into this blindly and totally ended up crying in multiple parts, especially with the collectibles and the ending dude. I love when games can do that to me. I didn't even notice it was all bronze but the story was GREAT and wasn't even that long so all bronze is justified IMO.

Maybe when I first started trophy hunting I'd have skipped it for all bronze but I realized some great games just have bronze trophies and it's a shame to pass them up for it.

For everyone reading this and knowing the heartbreak, this game was actually based on a song called Drive Home, by Steven Wilson (who also did the soundtrack for the game). The music video of the song is very obviously the prototype for the game's design, and is also a beautiful experience.