pride and joy unlocking early

Lonemankane

not sure why but I got the pride and joy trophy without doing the last one of the missions, I got up to 7 and am not sure how it unlocked for me. so I just think because I did pylon missions in other people's games it went to the counter too even though I never got the kill x and x of zombies. just asking if anyone got the same thing happening in case it is glitched in a good way and if anyone who is planning on making the guide to this can use this as good info.

• 1 month later...

Possibly, since quite a few trophies are glitched on this game. Some towards the good, like your situation. My personal experience was unlocking Party Animal after only completing the first of the 'festive' quests. Had only played solo offline up to that point.

In addition, if you give each off the plant types to another player in an online match, they'll unlock the Herbalist trophy without ever needing to find the plant types on their own.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/11/2018 at 10:50 AM, MOFO23Z said:

I have no clue why the kovac challenge trophies wont populate for me. 

Any clue?

I have gone through 1-Final Attack and no trophies.

I did all 8 missions to defend the pylon, and my trophy didn't unlock either. I had to delete my save file & join someone else's online camp to get the trophy to unlock.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Another note on the Kovac Challenges.

If you join someone else's online camp & they already have all 8 defense missions unlocked, you can pop all 3 trophies at the same time by doing the missions in reverse order.

"From All Sides", "In Kovac's Footsteps" and "Kovac's Pride & Joy" will pop together if you do the "Final Attack" mission first, then work your way backwards (7, 6, 5, etc). They can be your first trophies, without needing to level up your own camp.

8 hours ago, Helyx said:

Another note on the Kovac Challenges.

If you join someone else's online camp & they already have all 8 defense missions unlocked, you can pop all 3 trophies at the same time by doing the missions in reverse order.

"From All Sides", "In Kovac's Footsteps" and "Kovac's Pride & Joy" will pop together if you do the "Final Attack" mission first, then work your way backwards (7, 6, 5, etc). They can be your first trophies, without needing to level up your own camp.

ah alright, I was confused as I thought it messed up on me ages ago