This has to stop..

21 minutes ago, demonoid321 said:

Why does Sony keep releasing trash like this on the PSN? Like really? By the video I just watched on this game it looks like something that took zero to no effort to make

Maybe if it had a platinum.....................:lol:

• Like 1

The art style is... interesting

Well I haven't been understanding why games like these are getting allowed on PS4, so I guess it's better to see it as a Vita game (seems to fit better on Vita), plus no platinum trophy, so it's not all bad I suppose :P 

Edited by BlindMango

Everything will appeal to someone. If someone discovers it and enjoys it, great. Takes nothing away from me if it's on the store or not.

Like I think I am Mayo is the stupidest game ever made. Yet multiple people in this thread have platinum'd it, including the TC who platinum'd it twice lol. This game looks about a million times more interesting to me than that steaming load. But again to each their own. I'm not gonna whine cause Mayo is on the store lol.

Edited by KingGuy420
  • Like 2

If you don't like this stuff, you should stop advertising it on forums. Bad publicity is also publicity.

I for one never even heared of this untill now. I think that this and so many other problems would just cease to exist if people stopped sharing every little thing and making it known to the public.

• Like 4

The only thing that irks me is that some of the Telltale games do not have a platinum, yet the Mayo game does. I have no idea who makes that decision.

Anyway, this one already seems to have a lot better gameplay than those pesky click simulators.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
typo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, damon8r351 said:

Another one of those things people didn't know they should have a problem with until someone made a post to whine about it. Think I'm gonna give some money to this guy, couldn't possibly be any less degrading to play than My Name Is Mayo.

Hey! I actually liked My Name is Mayo it was dumb overall but it was at least a polished turd. This lizard game is fresh from the ass.

Ever since Adam Boyes left Sony, their indie lineup has taken a massive hit. He was the indie outreach bringing games like The Witness, Salt & Sanctuary, and Night in the Woods. Without him, Sony's approach to indies is, "does it run?" And "how much would you like to sell it for?". It's not a coincidence that theme and avatar sellers have been releasing games, Sony is letting anything go with indie studios on PSN as it did those extras now. Zero quality control and now zero goodwill with the community of players and developers alike.

This generation began with people complaining about Sony dedicating so much to supporting and marketing indies, and it's ending with announcements like Undertale being an afterthought. Meanwhile Xbox and Nintendo are getting all the indie love as of late, scooping up what PlayStation's absentmindedness lost.

Edited by Spelunkette
  • Like 3

Jim Sterling made some videos about the Topic of psn letting more and more shit in ever since life of the black tiger, like steam and it's "open floodgates", i enjoyed his coverage and recommend you check it out.

Edited by thekiffer21

1 hour ago, Spelunkette said:

Ever since Adam Boyes left Sony, their indie lineup has taken a massive hit. He was the indie outreach bringing games like The Witness, Salt & Sanctuary, and Night in the Woods. Without him, Sony's approach to indies is, "does it run?" And "how much would you like to sell it for?". It's not a coincidence that theme and avatar sellers have been releasing games, Sony is letting anything go with indie studios on PSN as it did those extras now. Zero quality control and now zero goodwill with the community of players and developers alike.

This generation began with people complaining about Sony dedicating so much to supporting and marketing indies, and it's ending with announcements like Undertale being an afterthought. Meanwhile Xbox and Nintendo are getting all the indie love as of late, scooping up what PlayStation's absentmindedness lost.

How the hell was Undertale an afterthought?

IT WAS ANNOUNCED AT E3. During the pre-show, but that's hardly "an afterthought". An afterthought, is games like this. Without this post I wouldn't have ever heard about it. That's an actual afterthought dear.

Who cares, don't buy it if you don't want it.

edit; also I find it funny you have games like Hatoful Boyfriend on your list, which when it was announced people treated exactly like this game. Things that make you go hmmmm. Guess it's okay when you play it though.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1

Doesn't look good, but has anyone actually played it? It might be good - doubtful, but you never know. Graphics aren't everything, and money doesn't always mean a better game - The Order 1886 had tremendous graphics, but was pretty bad, Hotline Miami was graphically weak but was amazing...

this looks like shovelware, but judging without playing is not generally a good idea

11 hours ago, Cassylvania said:

I wouldn't say no effort was put into this. It was probably made by a student who is just getting into game design, so he probably put in a great deal of time into this... Whether or not it belongs on the PS store, though, is another matter entirely.

My thoughts exactly. 

In the description of the vid there it reads: "Here's a let's pay I recorded for my upcoming game - Licky The Lucky Lizard Lives Again. 

Sure, it LOOKS kinda bare-bones but look isn't everything and it can still be a funny game. Reminds me a little of Superfrog HD and that was super enjoyable! 

In the end it can only be better than Life of Black Tiger :P 

Edited by Izul
  • Like 3