FleaSixty

3 hours ago, Xylobe said:

The real lineup just got released:

• inFamous: Second Son, PS4
  • Strike Vector Ex, PS4
  • Monster Jam Battlegrounds, PS3
  • Hustle Kings, PS3
  • Hue, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4)
  • Sky Force Anniversary, PS Vita (Cross Buy with PS4 & PS3)

So no Child of Light, but inFamous was right. Also:

"Here’s a bonus for PlayStation VR owners: PS Plus members in the US and Canada will also get RIGS Mechanized Combat League as a free bonus game from September 5 through November 7."

SAo, the NA get a different list, the EU looks better with the PS4.

it's a good line-up for everyone else but for me. only going to be able to get Hue, Hustle Kings and Sky Force Anniversary along with that VR game. already own everything else.

wanting to get done with borderlands very much nearly finished with lvl 50 in several days. might be able to start on everyone else soon.

Edited by kingdrake2

• Strike Vector Ex, PS4
  • Hustle Kings, PS3

So no Child of Light, but inFamous was right. Also:

"Here’s a bonus for PlayStation VR owners: PS Plus members in the US and Canada will also get RIGS Mechanized Combat League as a free bonus game from September 5 through November 7."

In order:

•I'm not usually into this type of game, but I'll at least try it. It's free after all.

•Got it last month while the store was confused.

•Looks interesting, I suppose.

•I actually have a pool table irl, but it's buried under boxes, so this'll do.

•This actually looks fun.

•Good ol' shmups. Last one I bought was the Xevious 3D Classic on 3DS. I'd love to have this on Vita.

•VR Bonus... I don't have PSVR, but my sister either does or wants to get it. I'll at least put it in my downloads.

To be fair though, I do have low standards for what I like in games. Disappointed that I don't get Child of Light, though. I remember wanting that game long ago.

• Strike Vector Ex, PS4
  • Hustle Kings, PS3

NA List has been modified to the following...

Update: An earlier version of this post featured an incorrect version of the September lineup. We have updated the list below with the final lineup for September.

• Strike Vector Ex, PS4
  • Truck Racer, PS3
  • Handball 2016, PS3
  • We Are Doomed, PS Vita (Cross buy with PS4)
  • Hatoful Boyfriend, PS Vita (Cross buy with PS4)

Nice to see the continued presence of a AAA title but the other products seem to be slipping during that period. I was looking forward to Child of Light but at least the EU gets to enjoy it.

Edited by Kevvik

Mainly interested in Child of Light, as I already own Infamous SS (great game btw). I might give truck racer a go, as it at least seems decent. I actually thought they were taking the piss with listing Handball 16 as part of the IGC. They really scraped the barrel for the rotten leftovers.

I was excited when I heard about Child of Light, only to be disappointed about the NA lineup for next month. I have the plat for all inFamous games already (and Festival of Blood at 100%) but I'm not that interested in anything else. Now that I'm going to be working again in a couple of weeks, I might consider making an EU account to get a better selection.

8 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

I highly recommend it, too. This isn't a My Name is Mayo situation; I honestly thought it was really good. I'd liken it more to Danganronpa, though. 

1 minute ago, Hindsight said:

I'm being serious :P I didn't even use :awesome: in the post. 

I figured it was one of those joke games where the gimmick gets old after about 5 minutes, but if both of you guys genuinely think it's good, then I'll definitely give it a go. I find it hard to believe it's up there with the likes of Steins;Gate and Zero Escape, but you never know, right? :P I'll give it a chance. Thanks for letting me know about it.

3 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I figured it was one of those joke games where the gimmick gets old after about 5 minutes, but if both of you guys genuinely think it's good, then I'll definitely give it a go. I find it hard to believe it's up there with the likes of Steins;Gate and Zero Escape, but you never know, right? :P I'll give it a chance. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Just be sure to do it on the ps4 instead of the vita. The vita version is pretty glitched and can crash often.

4 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

It was pretty entertaining.  The real, final ending gets really dark though