PS Plus Games September 2017

FleaSixty

3 minutes ago, Hindsight said:

Just be sure to do it on the ps4 instead of the vita. The vita version is pretty glitched and can crash often.

Well, that sucks. I like playing all of my VN's on Vita... -_- But okay, I'll play it on PS4 if it's that bad.

4 minutes ago, jasondm300 said:

It was pretty entertaining.  The real, final ending gets really dark though

I never would have guessed that a game about pigeons could be dark. :P

1 hour ago, Stevieboy said:

I've updated the OP with the confirmed lineup. @FleaSixty is welcome to edit it if he wishes.

I wonder if the US blog accidentally leaked part of October's planned line up instead of September's :hmm:.

Lol, was thinking the same. I know I will not being buying Hue any time soon :P

inFamous - Got it already, but glad because it's AAA and I want more AAA. Will download and replay on another account to show support (and for fun, I've been meaning to replay it for some time now)

Child of Light - No idea what it's about, but it's caught my attention for some time, I'm keen.

Rigs - don't have a PSVR, but I bought a Vita solely because it was on sale and I had a shitload of Plus games stacked up, so keep 'em coming.

Truck Racer - no idea about any of it, probably won't end up playing it anyway but hope it's alright.

Handball - seen it on the shop for a while and wanted to get in to see what the hell Handball even is, so I'm down.

We Are Doomed - no idea, probs gonna try out on the train on that Vita thing.

Hatoful Boyfriend - seems so absurd and I've had my eye for some time when it's been on sale for cheap, so I'm glad I didn't pick it up.

All in all, good month for me, keep it up, Sony.

Well, it seems that Hatoful boyfriend came to save the month for me.

Infamous is everybody favorite, but that kind of game I preferred on physical format.

7 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

Disappointed NA didn't get Hatoful Boyfriend :(  Guess I will continue to wait for a sale

Good news, list was updated, we'll get Hatoful boyfriend :)

This is a very meh list to be honest. Already have Child of Light on Xbox One, it's been free on there twice before, and I'm fairly sure this isn't the first time it's been free on PS Plus. Never really could get into it personally, played about halfway through before putting it on hold indefinitely. I may download it again for PS4 though.

Infamous is something I'm not particularly interested, not Second Son at least anyway.

As for the PS3 and Vita, it feels like they're just digging to the bottom of the barrel for free games on those systems again unfortunately. Hatoful Boyfriend is a fun VN though, but I already have it.

11 hours ago, Stevieboy said:

I've updated the OP with the confirmed lineup. @FleaSixty is welcome to edit it if he wishes.

I wonder if the US blog accidentally leaked part of October's planned line up instead of September's :hmm:.

No problem, would have done it but went out for most of the afternoon. Thanks for updating. :)

• Like 1