Unbreakable (finish game without dying)

UlvenFenrir

• 1 month later...

Ah damn, I should of double checked before I started. Instead I quit to main menu right when it grabbed me instead of closing the application. Oh well if it doesn't pop then the game isn't that long. Thanks

Edit: I was safe, the trophy unlocked for me even by quitting to main menu. Although I did quit before the game over screen popped up.

Edited by Ariost

• 2 months later...
On 29/8/2017 at 9:10 PM, UlvenFenrir said:

You can die but don't press continue or back out to the main menu. Instead, close the application and boot the game back up. This doesn't void the trophy.

I buy Observer with the january sales,it's difficult don't die?How many "monsters" are in the game? Only in the "dreams" sequences?

Theres a few instances where you can die in the game. I think its only in the dream worlds but i dont remember. Even if you try not to die you probably will on your first playthrough no matter what unless youre really lucky.

but if you get the game over screen, just press the ps home button, quit the application and boot the game back up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UlvenFenrir said:

Theres a few instances where you can die in the game. I think its only in the dream worlds but i dont remember. Even if you try not to die you probably will on your first playthrough no matter what unless youre really lucky.

but if you get the game over screen, just press the ps home button, quit the application and boot the game back up.

Thx!!

• 2 months later...

So does everything that doesn't give a Game Over screen NOT count as a death? I'm in the field with the UFO's right now and when they see me, it doesn't send me to a game over screen, just immediately back to the last checkpoint. Do these count? If not, what does count as a death? 

7 hours ago, QuentinCle95 said:

So does everything that doesn't give a Game Over screen NOT count as a death? I'm in the field with the UFO's right now and when they see me, it doesn't send me to a game over screen, just immediately back to the last checkpoint. Do these count? If not, what does count as a death? 

Anything that sends you to the game over screen counts as a death. Im pretty sure the ufos catching you doesnt count because hes just dreaming. 

Here is what can kill you:

the beast that youre hunting can kill you in two places as far as i remember. One where he runs down the hallway to attack you and another instance where you run through the forest if you take a wrong turn.

• Like 1