How to unlock 3 final memories?

I've been playing Deemo for a while and I've finished my first playthrough today. I got the memory "Reality" but the trophy didn't pop. I tried the gallery and play the scene again and still no trophy...
Anybody can say what I have to do to unlock reality memory trophy?
And how about "The Masked Girl" and "Rebirth" memories? How to unlock them?

Edited by cinthia_mendes
correct text

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2017 at 7:59 AM, cinthia_mendes said:

I've been playing Deemo for a while and I've finished my first playthrough today. I got the memory "Reality" but the trophy didn't pop. I tried the gallery and play the scene again and still no trophy...

Figure this out yet?

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/8/2017 at 8:59 AM, cinthia_mendes said:

On 19/9/2017 at 1:15 PM, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Figure this out yet?

Quoting both so you see the notification.

Well, I had the problem too. I played the game through the end, then I played the After Story where you unlock The Masked Girl and Rebirth. You must play a couple songs and open the locks. After that, gather the pieces of the mask around the house so you can advance. Sometimes, the trophies will not unlock so you must go to the gallery in the library (Main Story), watch the video until the end, no skipping (just to make sure). That is how I got those trophies which didn't unlock where they had to. Another thing you could do is upload your save to your online storage (PS Plus), delete the game, redownload a fresh copy or install the game again if you have the physical edition and then download the savedata and try again. If after watching the videos the trophies are not unlocked, try a few times again. If all of this doesn't work, contact PM Studios via Twitter or Facebook for further help. Pray to god so you can speak with Michael Yum instead their useless community manager.

Edited by Katt
  • Like 2

On 19/09/2017 at 1:15 PM, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Figure this out yet?

I did it. I actually finished the game last month. To unlock the final memories you have to play the piano until 100% to unlock a paddock. After that somewhere in the house it will be an item to collect or a new room to enter. After collect the item play the piano again until 100% and repeat. Finally, you will find pieces of the mask, when the mask is complete you have to options: Use the mask or destroy the mask. Choose one option, and it will unlock a memory, then return and choose the other option to unlock the opposite memory. And you are done :)

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
11 hours ago, DrHambone said:

@cinthia_mendes@Katt Are there two Reality memories? (Reality and Reality?)

Started After Story, went to piano room and saw that scene. Nothing popped. After going to library and watching it again, didn't pop. Is there another memory or is this the right one?

ugh,  almost a year without playing this game. Just to be clear, I tried to earn the trophies I missed once the story was almost finishing,  almost finishing, I mean the whole thing, Went to the library and watched the cutscene tied to the trophy. My advice is to keep playing until you finish the whole thing, after story included and then search for missing trophies. I'll download the game again to see how could I help you. If you are feeling desperate, do what I said in my reply from october 1, 2017.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrHambone said:

@Katt Thanks, it ended up being a separate scene, after I got the padlock to 100% the first time.

Do you know if you can play all songs in Duet mode on practice for the trophy?

oh, nice! but I guess you can't. Ad-hoc trophies are worst than MP trophies. This is one of them. You will need another Vita, or another friend with another Vita and the game preferably.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Katt said:

oh, nice! but I guess you can't. Ad-hoc trophies are worst than MP trophies. This is one of them. You will need another Vita, or another friend with another Vita and the game preferably.

Dang, looks like I'll be stuck at 90% :P Thanks for the info and help!