a new start

RainbowMika8788

Most people here knows me  and not in a good way.

I'm back again and again and again... because after weeks of being treated by shrinks to know myself better, i've come to realize a lot of things, espcially about stability.

I'm not looking for friends because i'm not a good one

I cannot undone the bad things i said but at least i want to apologize to everyone here

Damien

Edited by RainbowMika
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, DuckSwimmer said:

I tried so hard not to reply.

I mean you could've prevented all of this to begin with. Hiding on multiple accounts, I'm literally under the impression you have like 5 accounts on PSNP, literally shows that you're a coward. "Flirting" and then shortly harassing every woman you speak with because they can't give you their undying attention because they're busy with their own life and can't be bothered to babysit somebody. Not to mention you'd throw a fucking fit because of it. You say you're not gonna do it, you say you've gotten help, but you know you're going to go right back to your old habits.

If this is what you're trying to say for "I'm sorry", you're gonna have to do a lot damn better because everyone who knows you for who you really are will never change their opinions on you because of how you treated them. I'm not even sure why you even decided to make this thread because you should assume you'd have one of the girls you harassed reply?

Have a very unwelcome back Lightning-Lucan

And call me a bitch again, please. You saw how that went down.

P.S. Girls of PSNP, stay clear of him please. Myself and a bunch of other girls highly recommend it to save you the stress and trouble.

it's okay, i understand.

Harrrassement ? if you say so...

i've my own life too .

i have no hate towards you, you're free to believe whether i'm sincere or not

bye, thanks for saying all that, at least i know there's no forgiving...

You're right that i should do a lot damn better but how ?

I never hid, when i changed acccounts sometimes it was out of cowardice, i admit it but sometimes it was juste because i couldn't stand the ID i was linked to..

if there's anything i can do to apologize, i can hear it but i don't like being treated like that. Harrrased ? no i was really trying to find some friends, and let me reveal it to you that MOST of my friends are male

sincerely

Edited by RainbowMika

2 hours ago, DuckSwimmer said:

I mean you could've prevented all of this to begin with. Hiding on multiple accounts, I'm literally under the impression you have like 5 accounts on PSNP, literally shows that you're a coward. "Flirting" and then shortly harassing every woman you speak with because they can't give you their undying attention because they're busy with their own life and can't be bothered to babysit somebody. Not to mention you'd throw a fucking fit because of it. You say you're not gonna do it, you say you've gotten help, but you know you're going to go right back to your old habits.

If this is what you're trying to say for "I'm sorry", you're gonna have to do a lot damn better because everyone who knows you for who you really are will never change their opinions on you because of how you treated them. I'm not even sure why you even decided to make this thread because you should assume you'd have one of the girls you harassed reply?

P.S. Girls of PSNP, stay clear of him please. Myself and a bunch of other girls highly recommend it to save you the stress and trouble.

I can't believe he's still doing this crap. This sounds just like the complaints of a friend of mine. Going back about 18 months now maybe? And he still harasses her, stalks her. He'll message her begging for her to talk to him, and then cry and insult her when she doesn't. He's made a few new accounts in the past several months maybe? And he messages her even after she's told him she doesn't want to, and blocked all his new accounts. It's disgusting. And when it comes to the website, when he thinks everyone hates him (rightly so tbf) he'll have his account banned... then pop up again shortly after on a new account, and he starts the whole process again. I'm sorry you've also had to deal with this guy. I wonder how many girls he's done it to now... I dread to think.

• Like 4

"i want to apologize to everyone here"

I see no "sorry" anywhere or an actual apology :hmm:

Ah well.. I want to get a life, guess thats 2 things that aint happening.. 

Edited by Heath Legend
y not

Just now, A-Brawl3r said:

They're not bad but they were different enough to change the landscape of the community

You can't just say ''all weebs were different enough to change the landscape of the community''. That's like saying ''all teens are thieves'' but with different subjects. True, some teens are thieves but by far not all of them. True, some 'weebs' can be toxic and have bad influence on the community but by far not all of them.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MomentsInTime said:

I can't believe he's still doing this crap. This sounds just like the complaints of a friend of mine. Going back about 18 months now maybe? And he still harasses her, stalks her. He'll message her begging for her to talk to him, and then cry and insult her when she doesn't. He's made a few new accounts in the past several months maybe? And he messages her even after she's told him she doesn't want to, and blocked all his new accounts. It's disgusting. And when it comes to the website, when he thinks everyone hates him (rightly so tbf) he'll have his account banned... then pop up again shortly after on a new account, and he starts the whole process again. I'm sorry you've also had to deal with this guy. I wonder how many girls he's done it to now... I dread to think.

it won't happen again ! I was just to find some friends is all

and please stop acting like i'm a pervert !

i've got my flaaws but i'm not a  bloody pervert !!!

again i apologize to everyone, i am sorry

Edited by RainbowMika
syntax

On 30/08/2017 at 3:28 PM, DuckSwimmer said:

I never had this feeling of him chasing me or trying to have a relationship with me ( him or someone else, with me these kind of people have no chances) the only thing i was annoyed about him was that he deleted me from the friend list without there is no reason, apologizing for something pathetic ... then made a "movie" that to this day i'm still trying to understand ..
I'm not here to humiliate him or to defend him, he knows what he did and he knows well that never in life he will take place in my circle of friends, but in psnp there are people far worse than him. and i just don't mention names because i don't come here to feed wars