a new start

RainbowMika8788

Jesus Christ my boi. 

Get some new hobbies and get to the gym. You're obviously unhappy and lonely, I feel for you. 

What you've done to the women here is not on as you're probably aware by now lol so I won't rub it in; but yeah you have issues. 

You'll never be in a healthy relationship if you're constantly looking for the other person's attention, approval and friendship. It has to be mutual, once you're longing and the other person doesn't care if you come or go, it's over. 

My advice to you would be, get used to being alone, learn to enjoy your own company and find your own happiness. 

Go to the gym, working out releases endorphins so it literally makes you happier, makes you sexier too so ayyy two perks. 

Get some more hobbies that gets you away from your computer and around/interacting with other human beings. Harassing women on the internet isn't the way to fall in love or get women in general haha.

From the pic you posted recently, you're not a bad looking dude, but you have literally 0 style though.

Gym, fashion, hobbies and regular social interaction with women irl, not online. 

Here's a good start for fashion inspiration: https://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/wiki/inspirationalbums 

Tucked in football shirts aren't the way to go lmao. 

Try that for the next 3 months and see how it goes for you.

Goodluck. 

My advice to the women here (btw totally don't know a damn thing going on lmao)

If he tries to talk to you say

"Don't try it" 

And to him, to really mean your apology you have to show us, and everyone you've affected not by telling us over and over or begging for forgiveness, but by literally doing it then the people will recognize 

that 

or they're racist, cis white male Sith Lords 

1 hour ago, Sergen said:

Just remember, most of the "girls" you meet here won't be real girls. But if they are a real girl, they're very likely not going to be interested in having a relationship with you, you'll be chasing a dragon that you'll never catch. 

Well, maybe I just so happen to like dragons...butt hole :( 
bc u said that im telling mommy on u and ull get groundeded!!! take that

Seriously tho most girl gamers dont flaunt that they are girls bc most prefer to not have the attention

Edited by The__High_Ground
  • Like 1

I won't claim to know what's going on but if this drama continues to escalate, at least on other communities I've been in, this thread would be closed and the main aggressors would be issued warnings. Won't tell the mods what to do, it's their site, but I certainly don't want things to get out of hand.

Welcome back I suppose, and hopefully you are a changed person as you claim, but if users are being harassed by you, reports should have been issued against you, and if they did and the reports resulted in a ban and you've made a new account, you're ban evading. I hope that's not what's going on here.

I hope you can participate in events and things in the future without stirring things up.

4 hours ago, Dreggit said:

I won't claim to know what's going on but if this drama continues to escalate, at least on other communities I've been in, this thread would be closed and the main aggressors would be issued warnings. Won't tell the mods what to do, it's their site, but I certainly don't want things to get out of hand.

Welcome back I suppose, and hopefully you are a changed person as you claim, but if users are being harassed by you, reports should have been issued against you, and if they did and the reports resulted in a ban and you've made a new account, you're ban evading. I hope that's not what's going on here.

I hope you can participate in events and things in the future without stirring things up.

I was mainly messing around to be honest I have no clue what's going on and I didn't mean like anything I said..my names high ground lulz 

but I see what you mean, whatever happened in the past seems to have gotten this guy some enemies. I only know what I know from being a detective and reading what others have said in this thread. I honestly have no quarrel with him. But I do hope that what ever happened is over and it changes for the better :)

this situation reminds me of a proverb I once heard...forgive the profanity the way I heard it was something like this... :

a guy could spend years saving life upon life, in the end saving thousands of people's lives...then one day he happens to suck one d1ck...this man will then go down in history not as a lifesaver but as a c@cksucker...

the problem here,  if we consider the above proverb,  is that you've sucked thousands of d1cks and haven't even saved one life yet but are claiming you now want to live the life of a lifesaver...forgive us skeptics but understand how trust and appreciation  may be hard to come by given your situation and past actions...here's to hoping your intentions are genuine and that positive personal evolution finds you rather than a new mask for an old pattern of behavior...

• Like 1

stop judging me ! i'm not Adolf Hitler ! I may have made mistake but i meant this topic as a mean to apologize for  the shit that i had done.

On 04/09/2017 at 1:57 AM, AlphaTrash said:

Jesus Christ my boi. 

Get some new hobbies and get to the gym. You're obviously unhappy and lonely, I feel for you. 

What you've done to the women here is not on as you're probably aware by now lol so I won't rub it in; but yeah you have issues. 

You'll never be in a healthy relationship if you're constantly looking for the other person's attention, approval and friendship. It has to be mutual, once you're longing and the other person doesn't care if you come or go, it's over. 

My advice to you would be, get used to being alone, learn to enjoy your own company and find your own happiness. 

Go to the gym, working out releases endorphins so it literally makes you happier, makes you sexier too so ayyy two perks. 

Get some more hobbies that gets you away from your computer and around/interacting with other human beings. Harassing women on the internet isn't the way to fall in love or get women in general haha.

From the pic you posted recently, you're not a bad looking dude, but you have literally 0 style though.

Gym, fashion, hobbies and regular social interaction with women irl, not online. 

Here's a good start for fashion inspiration: https://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/wiki/inspirationalbums 

Tucked in football shirts aren't the way to go lmao. 

Try that for the next 3 months and see how it goes for you.

Goodluck. 

Edited by RainbowMika

1 hour ago, RainbowMika said:

stop judging me ! i'm not Adolf Hitler ! I may have made mistake but i meant this topic as a mean to apologize for  the shit that i had done.

Actions speak louder than words, you can say sorry but it won't undo what other people have said you have done. I think you have serious problems if you get desperate and needy with "girls" that you've only met online. What satisfaction would you get out of a girl that you've never seen in the outside world? I can't imagine having "online sex" is very fulfilling. 

• Like 1

it's getting annoying to be see as a guy trying to "date" a girl ! i've only tried to make FRIENDS, and most of my FRIENDS are MALE and not FEMALE.

I'm seen as guy who behaves as the victim ; no just someone who tried something that clearly didn't work : Apology

No worries, i'll shut it, no point in insisting anymore