How can i start the Nanotriumph and Prize Catch Trophy?

Jeffboy24

So Guys i tried to get the "Prize Catch" Trophy yesterday with a buddy of mine and we sat down for 3 hours and we keep on getting new missions and new mission.

Normally a operation has like 4-5 missions and that's it. We probably did like 10-12 of them and still it didn't end. So i wanna know if this is normal or did the game

bug out of us?

Prize Catch is a bit tricky. The trophy will pop when you complete the misson "All You Can Eat", which only becomes available once you've completed every variation of the Off The Hook operation once.

Basically the game will keep assigning those operations randomly. They all consist of 2 objectives. Although some of the missions share one objective, you still have to do all the possible variants at least once. So for example destroying three stashes and freeing a prisoner is a different mission type than destroying three stashes and  downloading data, even though they share one part. I believe there are around ten different combinations.

If you keep getting the same mission types over and over, you can quit out of the game to refresh the missions if I remember correctly.