Easiest Visual Novel ever made on PS4.

FlareZero

When you say easiest, I think you mean fastest. I don't think there's such a thing as a difficult visual novel... Not sure why you'd want to skip through a VN multiple times, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

8 minutes ago, Lepa105 said:

Corpse Party Blood Drive korean version is the easiest brah 1f441.png

That isn't a visual novel, "brah".

1 minute ago, Undead Wolf said:

When you say easiest, I think you mean fastest. I don't think there's such a thing as a difficult visual novel... Not sure why you'd want to skip through a VN multiple times, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Oops sry didn't find the genre of the game when I was sitting on the main menu waiting for the trophies to pop?

9 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

You're in deep water now :P lol

LAL

Well, now it's inevitable....

5 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Well, some time some VN are hard, sometimes some  requirement are really nasty, like the first Steins;Gate , but that was a great ride, with a great story.

Edited by FlareZero
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, FlareZero said:

LAL

Well, now it's inevitable....

Well, some time some VN are hard, sometimes some  requirement are really nasty, like the first Steins;Gate , but that was a great ride, with a great story.

Lolol 

Yup that one was a great story! Though I will admit(besides the endings), I skipped dialog after my first full playthrough. Otherwise it's like 200 hours ><

I recently beat Root Letter, and it is a really easy game, it's also in my opinion one of the better stories. (danganronpa takes crown for best gameplay) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dav9834 said:

Lolol 

Yup that one was a great story! Though I will admit(besides the endings), I skipped dialog after my first full playthrough. Otherwise it's like 200 hours ><

I recently beat Root Letter, and it is a really easy game, it's also in my opinion one of the better stories. (danganronpa takes crown for best gameplay) 

So, root letter is a good one with the story?, I have the game, but i have gone nothing....

2 minutes ago, FlareZero said:

So, root letter is a good one with the story?, I have the game, but i have gone nothing....

Ya imo I thoroughly enjoyed it, and def go for the other endings! I plan on platinuming soon, I have zero regrets over buying that one

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dav9834 said:

Lolol 

Yeah i confirm root letter it's a good vn story, and really easy plat too 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FlareZero said:

Such as? If you follow a guide, VN's are for the most part 1/10 in terms of difficulty. Nothing about Steins;Gate is "hard".

1 minute ago, Lepa105 said:

Well who wants to play it when u can unlock it :D

I dunno, people who play games for more than just trophies? It's a crazy concept, I know.

• Like 1

Just now, Undead Wolf said:

I dunno, people who play games for more than just trophies? It's a crazy concept, I know.

Well lets not go there... Everyone knows trophy hunting is serious business so there's no life after trophies. Life only exists in between start and end of a platinum journey.

But if u have done well in your past life and decide to go on with your trophy adventure you might get extra chance with games and life and receive more gaming time from our lord.

11 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

Such as? If you follow a guide, VN's are for the most part 1/10 in terms of difficulty. Nothing about Steins;Gate is "hard".

Wel the firt S:G was a bit hard, I have missed some tips and a lot of opther thing, even with the guide, so it was a bit hard, and even with both XBlaze (great story both) I have missed a lot of thing, and for a lot of time i was keeping make mistake, so in rare case, yes, it is a bit hard, even with a guide, IMHO.

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Tears to Tiara 2 or White Album are a couple but I know there is a lot more out there.

2 minutes ago, fisty123 said:

Tears to Tiara 2 or White Album are a couple but I know there is a lot more out there.

I thought Tears to Tiara 2 was a tactical role-playing game. I don't think White Album is hard to someone who knows Japanese. Pretty sure that's just because there's no good guides in English.

15 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I thought Tears to Tiara 2 was a tactical role-playing game. I don't think White Album is hard to someone who knows Japanese. Pretty sure that's just because there's no good guides in English.

It's a visual novel with tactical rpg gameplay, but it's not a ps4 game either