Easiest Visual Novel ever made on PS4.

FlareZero

8 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

How is that even possible? :P

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think White Album is hard to someone who knows Japanese.

Well, that's not exactly true =D HowaAru 1 is in itself really tough to clear as events are REALLY choice dependent. Like... REALLY.

Pretty sure that's just because there's no good guides in English.

There is a guide on PST.

7 hours ago, Kayleigh360 said:

Why the Korean version?

There's a Debug Menu which allows you to instantly unlock all trophies.

I don't think White Album is hard to someone who knows Japanese. Pretty sure that's just because there's no good guides in English.

Even if you follow a guide, the game takes 10+ playthroughs and over 15 hrs of purely following directions on what to press. It is not something you could easily do without a guide even with full knowledge of japanese.

As for UR VNs, I don't know much about them, but I do know that Photo Kiss Kano is just an absurd grindfest of taking 1000 pt photos to reach your goal of 1mil pts. Most of the UR VNs are probably dragged down by absurd minigames or grinds that are added to your story.

• 4 years later...

Well in 2022 the title is now obsolete unless it is changed to the Easiest JAPANESE Visual Novel Made for the PS4... because there now exists the Sakura Succubus VNs LOL.  How things have changed dramatically since then.  We are now in an era of 10 minute platinums - the so called EZPZ generation.

1 hour ago, Eispan said:

Well in 2022 the title is now obsolete unless it is changed to the Easiest JAPANESE Visual Novel Made for the PS4... because there now exists the Sakura Succubus VNs LOL.  How things have changed dramatically since then.  We are now in an era of 10 minute platinums - the so called EZPZ generation.

The Sakura Succubus games are available on PS4 too! 

The original is a 1 minute platinum after all! 

• Like 1