Trophy Thoughts?

Gr4de_04

Some seem incredibly hard, I played this game on steam and didn't got very far due to the difficulty of it. A friend of mine owned this on steam too and had almost all achievements except 5. He said it was crazy difficult too. at least half of these gold trophies are crazy hard to get though. What are the thoughts of the rest of the community?

Most of the gold trophies seem very difficult indeed : Beating the game/post-game boss without any item, beating all the bosses with max rank (I suppose it means : quickly and without taking much damage, if any at all), and the speedrun... I expect these trophies to be really tough.

I'm gonna buy this game and play it anyway, because, you know, Bunny Girls. Can't resist.

• Like 1

On 30-8-2017 at 9:38 PM, Undead Wolf said:

Who would have thought a game this cute could be so difficult? I love it! :lol: The trophy art is really nice too.

Its like dark souls cranked up to 11, turned into a platformer with cute animal girls and cheerful music.

• Like 1

Just small heads up for people dont know how hard this Platinum is.

*)First at all , 100% the game. Thats pretty standard and not that hard. takes a while but there are lot of guides /maps out to find all secrets/items/map reaveal.

*)Max Rank all bosses. As far as i understand you pretty much need NG+ because first few bosses dont really have much HP to build high rank on NG.  And NG+ is pretty hard even on casual or normal. When you get hit in a fight you lose rank , when you make long combos you build up Rank. So you have to learn all bosses to dodge perfectly (almost , errors are allowed).

*)Boss rush true end. You have to beat all bosses, even post game bosses, in a row without getting Hp back (i think heal items are useable but limited).

*)"She found a lot of people, but never came home..."  : here you have to find 10 towns people without using stele device.  That means without story progression and without some important skills. You can do this by sequence breaking techniques. There is a secret wall jump and wall jump kick technique you have to learn to use.

*) Defeat the post game boss with 0% items! (Except amulet, consumable and Rainbow eggs). :  This will be the hardest one. You have to do a 0% run . This includes your main weapon (hammer) . So you can only attack with ribbon. You also have to Sequence break multiple time (you cant pick up slide , duoble jump or normal wall jump) . No health/mp/attack upgrades and so on. I dont want go in much details but you also should route playthrough clever because bosses get stronger after recuiting people to town. Im trying 0% run on twitch so if there is interest i will keep the videos.

*)Gold Bunny Speedrunner :  I dont know exact requirements but the Platinum bunny speedrunner archievemnt on steam was 1 h on casual and 1:30 on normal.  So this also shows how time requiment gets tighter with easier settings.

BTW: most of the hardest Archievments on Steam have completion of 1,6% . It is a great game and i highly recomment it , but if you try to 100% it expect some hardcore tasks.

• Like 1

On 02/09/2017 at 3:35 PM, Xionx said:

Just small heads up for people dont know how hard this Platinum is.

*)First at all , 100% the game. Thats pretty standard and not that hard. takes a while but there are lot of guides /maps out to find all secrets/items/map reaveal.

*)Max Rank all bosses. As far as i understand you pretty much need NG+ because first few bosses dont really have much HP to build high rank on NG.  And NG+ is pretty hard even on casual or normal. When you get hit in a fight you lose rank , when you make long combos you build up Rank. So you have to learn all bosses to dodge perfectly (almost , errors are allowed).

*)Boss rush true end. You have to beat all bosses, even post game bosses, in a row without getting Hp back (i think heal items are useable but limited).

*)"She found a lot of people, but never came home..."  : here you have to find 10 towns people without using stele device.  That means without story progression and without some important skills. You can do this by sequence breaking techniques. There is a secret wall jump and wall jump kick technique you have to learn to use.

*) Defeat the post game boss with 0% items! (Except amulet, consumable and Rainbow eggs). :  This will be the hardest one. You have to do a 0% run . This includes your main weapon (hammer) . So you can only attack with ribbon. You also have to Sequence break multiple time (you cant pick up slide , duoble jump or normal wall jump) . No health/mp/attack upgrades and so on. I dont want go in much details but you also should route playthrough clever because bosses get stronger after recuiting people to town. Im trying 0% run on twitch so if there is interest i will keep the videos.

*)Gold Bunny Speedrunner :  I dont know exact requirements but the Platinum bunny speedrunner archievemnt on steam was 1 h on casual and 1:30 on normal.  So this also shows how time requiment gets tighter with easier settings.

BTW: most of the hardest Archievments on Steam have completion of 1,6% . It is a great game and i highly recomment it , but if you try to 100% it expect some hardcore tasks.

Thanks for this. When I heard this was tough I didn't really believe it as I here that alot and than I get 100% and think it wasn't that bad. BUT this game is TOUGH I can't even get pass D rank on bosses. Loving the game but I know I will never get 100% on this thats for sure will try and get as many trophies as I can but reading what you wrote probably not. Btw love the music :^D

Just now, gamerrob25 said:

Thanks for this. When I heard this was tough I didn't really believe it as I here that alot and than I get 100% and think it wasn't that bad. BUT this game is TOUGH I can't even get pass D rank on bosses. Loving the game but I know I will never get 100% on this thats for sure will try and get as many trophies as I can but reading what you wrote probably not. Btw love the music :^D

The music is absolutly awesome. One of best Game music i heard , perfect for metrodvania bullet hell bosses :) .

I try get all trophies but i dont know if i can . Today i beat all chapters and first boss rush , 99% on maps and 5 eggs missing.  Next is NG+ (which i heard scales bosse to over lvl 100. normal bosses at end were around 50) . I heard you have to maintane very high boss rank to even deal enough dmg to beat NG+ bosses. So perfect to earn Max rank.

Some trophy tips/comments:

*Max rank all bosses: Does not actually require max rank all bosses. I think it requires as many MAXes as there were bosses in the 1.0 release of the PC version, which is somewhere around 22. This means the SP bosses and the DLC bosses are not needed, but if you DO MAX them, you don't need to do one of the others. Some of the bosses that aren't shown in the town list like Illusion Allius might also count towards it, though I don't know whether that's actually the case. To do this, IMO it's easiest to beat the entire game including extra chapters and then refight everyone, since beating Irisu should have respawned all bosses. The item you get from the final extra chapter is very helpful since it pauses the combo counter and can drain up to 50% of a boss's HP, so a good strat is to keep attacking until you hit MAX (two charged rainbow egg shots will do this quickly), then activate the special attack once they're low enough to kill them for a guaranteed MAX. Overall this isn't as hard as it seems IMO.

* "She found a lot of people, but never came home..." can be combined with post-game 0%. It's not just without using the stele, it's without ever triggering the event when you walk past Rumi's house, so you can't go through Rabi-Rabi Town IIRC.

* Postgame 0%: Follow this guide and you should be okay. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=612667311 Do not go into Plurkwood, it's ridiculously hard on 0% and not required for the trophy. The bosses and certain segments are quite hard, but Halo Buff level 1 is available if you die a few times on one segment, which helps a lot. You are allowed to get rainbow eggs, which helps with damaging things out of range for the normal shot. Make sure you use Casual difficulty for this, it's already plenty hard even on that.

* Don't touch any spikes: The red "bottomless gaps" in System Interior and maybe Noah 2 count as spikes for this achievement. The round spike balls in Plurkwood do too. Other than that, make sure you check the amount of Spike Damage at the top of the Town page often, it has to remain at 0. Make sure to quick load if you touch a spike.

* True Boss Rush: As far as I'm aware the unlock for this mode is actually broken right now, so you can't obtain the platinum. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. If you want to easily do this, difficulty doesn't matter, so just use a 100% Casual save.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jazpuh said:

* True Boss Rush: As far as I'm aware the unlock for this mode is actually broken right now, so you can't obtain the platinum. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. If you want to easily do this, difficulty doesn't matter, so just use a 100% Casual save.

Yeah , i cleared game+ post game , cleared Boss rush and "another boss rush" and True boss rush is NOT unlocked :(. Im playing on Novice btw and its still pretty easy ^^.

I started NG+ for the Max rank trophy , but i was not able to get max rank on ribbon and first cocoa fight (because without ribbon i was not able to build it up) . Do you think i still can get the all max rank trophy?  I already read it is not necessary to have ALL at max rank , thats why  i continued it.

13 hours ago, Xionx said:

Yeah , i cleared game+ post game , cleared Boss rush and "another boss rush" and True boss rush is NOT unlocked :(. Im playing on Novice btw and its still pretty easy ^^.

I started NG+ for the Max rank trophy , but i was not able to get max rank on ribbon and first cocoa fight (because without ribbon i was not able to build it up) . Do you think i still can get the all max rank trophy?  I already read it is not necessary to have ALL at max rank , thats why  i continued it.

Ribbon rank doesn't show up in the Town list, so I'm not sure her fight matters at all. The first Cocoa fight also doesn't show up, I think, but even if it did matter, you can go back and re-battle them after beating Irisu. That's how I got the trophy.

Edited by Jazpuh

14 minutes ago, Jazpuh said:

Ribbon rank doesn't show up in the Town list, so I'm not sure her fight matters at all. The first Cocoa fight also doesn't show up, I think, but even if it did matter, you can go back and re-battle them after beating Irisu. That's how I got the trophy.

Ok, than i keep going.

Because there are not many people i can ask ,  you can maybe help on this one too. I have huge problems clearing 100% map and eggs on the 2 post post game chapters. Im missing 1 egg in windy area , it is visible close to the spring at end that shoots you to the boss plateform. Speaking of , i missed map up there and the spring is not working after the fairy fight , you know if i can get up there somehow? Would be bummer if it is missable and i have to go NG+ for it.  Than there is a long path in windy are on right , you can see outlines of blocks , but you need them to apear to cover full map .  Was that doable while the countdown run? or is there other trick to it.

Last question , do you know how to reach the egg in finding memory part in the room with teleporter? Im so close to 100% map and eggs but these dlc drive me crazy ^^ . (halloween eggs were crazy too but i found them atleast)

8 hours ago, Xionx said:

Ok, than i keep going.

Because there are not many people i can ask ,  you can maybe help on this one too. I have huge problems clearing 100% map and eggs on the 2 post post game chapters. Im missing 1 egg in windy area , it is visible close to the spring at end that shoots you to the boss plateform. Speaking of , i missed map up there and the spring is not working after the fairy fight , you know if i can get up there somehow? Would be bummer if it is missable and i have to go NG+ for it.  Than there is a long path in windy are on right , you can see outlines of blocks , but you need them to apear to cover full map .  Was that doable while the countdown run? or is there other trick to it.

Last question , do you know how to reach the egg in finding memory part in the room with teleporter? Im so close to 100% map and eggs but these dlc drive me crazy ^^ . (halloween eggs were crazy too but i found them atleast)

Sorry, I don't know much about the eggs in the new area. The long path with block outlines, I believe you can make it all the way to the right using airdash and jumping carefully during the escape sequence, as there will be a few extra blocks there. If you want to refight the fairies and redo the escape sequence, you need to beat Irisu again and the entire DLC will reset, allowing you to talk to Irisu in Rabi-Rabi Town again. The egg in teleporter room... I believe there are some colored blocks that disappear when you do the four colored paths in that segment, and you need to leave a certain one in order to make that egg accessible. These blocks should also reset if you beat Irisu again.

On 14.9.2017 at 2:03 PM, chozume said:

Sorry, I only got this via twitter. But this is the place you were talking about, right? It's only reachable during the escape sequence and here is, how you can get to it :)

Thanks , but im surprised to see an Item there , because i got 100% Item completion without reaching this. Im on my NG+ all max rank run , so i will get 100% map on this playthrough.

On 17.9.2017 at 4:56 PM, chozume said:

there seem to be some more items... I also got the 100% item trophy although I missed 2 items...
I also got the 100% easter eggs trophy and missed and easter egg... 

Platinum is not obtainable right now.. the True boss rush mode doesn't unlock, no matter what you do

yeah i saw that.  Interesting is that i can start the "special post game fights" boss rush , even if it show ?????? on screen.

I really have some motivation problems if i know one trophy is not obtainable . Do you know if devs are aware of the problem?

This game keeps annoying me more and more...
I just beat Irisu with 0% items and the trophy for it didn't pop. Do I have to beat the DLC bosses, too, for this trophy?

nvm... it's enough to beat Irisu... I just picked up ONE Mana+ by accident and got 0,4%... well, here we go for another run xD

Edited by chozume
made a mistake :)

On 23.9.2017 at 1:36 PM, chozume said:

This game keeps annoying me more and more...
I just beat Irisu with 0% items and the trophy for it didn't pop. Do I have to beat the DLC bosses, too, for this trophy?

nvm... it's enough to beat Irisu... I just picked up ONE Mana+ by accident and got 0,4%... well, here we go for another run xD

uh thats a pain , best way is to alternate with save slots , save frequently and check item % frequently.  But crats you beat it , im sure you beat it soon again.

• Like 1