I want it all trophy

thegrim0666

It may actually be possible to get the trophy on multiple maps. My first city was a huge mess and ran out of steam before I unlocked all the milestone requirements. I figure it would take hundreds of thousands, perhaps even millions of dollars to rebuild my city to make it run better for the Happy Town trophy and this one.

I started a new city and once I hit 900 population, I gained access to Unique Buildings, and all the ones I had unlocked from my first city were available. All the completed milestones were still completed, although you do need to reach the population goals to be able to use them though.

• 4 months later...
On 16/01/2018 at 6:52 AM, DrakeHellsing said:

I actually have a question about this, say I complete one or two requirements for a building, but not the other.  If I start a new map, can I complete the last requirement for said unlock to happen, or do I need to do all three all over again?

I'm pretty sure you have to do it all on one map. If someone hasn't done the snowfall ones yet there is one about heating that you could try it out on. For example the big ones that needs you to build different buildings requires all the buildings being built on that map. 

43 minutes ago, Liioni said:

I'm pretty sure you have to do it all on one map. If someone hasn't done the snowfall ones yet there is one about heating that you could try it out on. For example the big ones that needs you to build different buildings requires all the buildings being built on that map. 

Ah, thought so.  I'll be getting back to the game soon enough, want to try and finish what I'm playing right now.  But I have been enjoying Cities: Skylines too and do want to platinum that as well :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, thought so.  I'll be getting back to the game soon enough, want to try and finish what I'm playing right now.  But I have been enjoying Cities: Skylines too and do want to platinum that as well :D

It's a very nice game. The building I had most problem unlocking were the Eiffel tower actually. It's a pain to have that many fabrics. :D

Good luck ! 

• 4 months later...