WOW Another Prelude From NBA 2K! ;)

Devil_Max

Hi Everyone!

Last Year i do the Prelude from NBA 2K17 and its Easy but this New Version have some new trophies like some are story related and other ones to do some thing's diferent from but i think it's another easy 100 %! ;)

What do you think Everyone are This Easy or Hard? :S

Cya Everyone! :D

Edited by Devil_Max
  • Like 3

I'll be picking this sucker up on Xbox. Can't say I care about GS, but 1000GS vs a few bronze trophies, no brainer.

Gotta say though, I fucking love this. Not only a demo, not only before release, but also a few chivos/trophies to pop, honestly the coolest thing out yo. Dig it.

Here's hoping it comes to the Switch as well, could do with a few more demos.

• Like 1

Wow I guess this is happening again haha. Awesome! I did the 2017 Prelude and even though it was kinda boring, it was still pretty cool to accomplish a game from a genre that I do not usually play.

I should probably wait for a confirmation that this is actually an easy 100%. Don't wanna put my completion at risk now.

Hoping somebody confirms soon!

Edited by ddracarys
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, dalailama1989 said:

I usually couldn't care less about Basketball, but I won't say no to free trophies. Last years Prelude just took Little more than an hour, so this one can't be that much Worse I guess :) 

Same, I really don't care about basketball but a free green checkmark is hard to say no to :P.

• Like 2

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 10:46 PM, Potent_Delusions said:

The annual easy as hell prelude which then gets followed by the 200+ hour whopper of the full game with a gold MyTEAM trophy that takes 150+ hours alone.

exactly, they should all learn from PES. I mean they're still hard but at least those can be done in the 100 hour barrier, what makes me mad about these games is that they are obsolete within a year and it becomes boring after 1 game. 

• Like 2

Might as well take the easy trophies and 100%. Because if it's anything like last year, I'm sure the full NBA 2K18 will be glitched out and have an unattainable Platinum. Visual Concepts used to be rad. Now they just take the money and do minimal fixes year after year. They suck.

• Like 3