Devil_Max

WOW Another Prelude From NBA 2K! ;)

54 posts in this topic

I will be downloading it for sure¬†ūüėé

2K17 was a nice simple 100% and this looks similar in difficulty.

It's a shame EA don't do anything like this for their FIFA, Madden, and NHL games. I wouldn't mind giving Madden and NHL a try with a smaller list of say 8-12 trophies and not having to stress about the proper trophy lists in the full games.

Just a heads up!

This will release tomorrow (the 8th) at 5am BST :)

4 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Just a heads up!

This will release tomorrow (the 8th) at 5am BST :)

Great Job! Thank's alot Man! ;)

Just now, Devil_Max said:

Great Job! Thank's alot Man! ;)

Anytime bud :)

On 9/1/2017 at 8:00 PM, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

I will be downloading it for sure 1f60e.png

2K17 was a nice simple 100% and this looks similar in difficulty.

It's a shame EA don't do anything like this for their FIFA, Madden, and NHL games. I wouldn't mind giving Madden and NHL a try with a smaller list of say 8-12 trophies and not having to stress about the proper trophy lists in the full games.

I can't speak for other games as I haven't played them, but the reason we won't have anything like this for FIFA is that all they focus on is updating FUT. It's their cash cow for this game. All other modes are obsolete (which is a shame because I've always liked Career Mode). Sure, the game might now have the Journey, but it only focuses around Alex Hunter. Whereas for 2K, the progress can be imported into the full game.

As for OP, yes I'm sure everyone who got the 2k17 prelude will be getting this easy 100% as well.

Edited by i-kicked-a-brit

I really hope that taking a picture of the Jordan XXXII isn't missable considering we can only play this one time..... I may have fucked up.

EDIT: Yep, the Jordan picture is fucking missable, wonderful. Why the FUCK would they only allow one playthrough!?

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe

1 hour ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

I really hope that taking a picture of the Jordan XXXII isn't missable considering we can only play this one time..... I may have fucked up.

EDIT: Yep, the Jordan picture is fucking missable, wonderful. Why the FUCK would they only allow one playthrough!?

Deleting Savegame/Game doesn't work?

1 hour ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

10 minutes ago, dalailama1989 said:

Deleting Savegame/Game doesn't work?

Deleting the save game will recreate your account. Shutting down internet gives you an error message mmm...

For anyone who is starting up at the moment. The time that you can walk. in front of the stage there is a huge amount of shoes. The game will give you a prompt if you wanna take a selfie with 1 of the pairs, this will unlock the jordan trophy. Same as the jump shot trophy which can be obtained from the court before you go to the place with a big amount of people. These is a machine and it is hardly miss able.

atm I'm trying if there is some way to reset progress. Shifting accounts doesn't work (starting with another and in chapter switching to another). Deleting your save game doesn't work since it will just recreate it from the NBA2K database (probably related to the psn user id). Deleting the save game and shutting down internet won't work since the game locks you down when not using internet. Hypothetically speaking deleting and reinstalling the game would also not work.

Edited by Bumperklever

Deleting your account from the NBA2K site (using: https://www.nba2k.com/ signing in with psn) and removing local save data, then log in using the same or another e-mail didn't work too.

Also re downloading the game doesn't work.

2K probably has a database were nothing can be done about. I'm out of ideas... :/

6 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

Deleting your account from the NBA2K site (using: https://www.nba2k.com/ signing in with psn) and removing local save data, then log in using the same or another e-mail didn't work too.

Also re downloading the game doesn't work.

2K probably has a database were nothing can be done about. I'm out of ideas... :/

Is there any way you can make a new PS4 user and not sign up for PSN, make any new 2K accounts or whatever you need, then once you have the trophy, sign into your account on this user and sync it from there? Although that might not be possible since you need to get online and you'll need a PSN...

Edited by morg106

19 minutes ago, morg106 said:

Is there any way you can make a new PS4 user and not sign up for PSN, make any new 2K accounts or whatever you need, then once you have the trophy, sign into your account on this user and sync it from there? Although that might not be possible since you need to get online and you'll need a PSN...

Not signing into psn results into not being able to connect. I did try something similair, but that resulted into not being able to enter the game.

Well looks like I'm going to miss out on one trophy and the games crashed on me twice already heads up people 

LMAO.  It says you can only go through the game once in the intro -_-

For you folks who forgot the last trophy, follow this video:

Spoiler

The video is NBA 2K17, but the method works the same way.  I figure this would work, just in case you want to try other archetypes.

Edited by grimydawg

16 minutes ago, grimydawg said:

Hide contents

The video is NBA 2K17, but the method works the same way.  I figure this would work, just in case you want to try other archetypes.

Seems like that this works. Damn i was thinking to far ahead to be guessing such simple thing like this will do the trick :awesome:

1 hour ago, grimydawg said:

Reveal hidden contents

I tried this with a separate account and it did not work for me.

If I start the game again after having deleted the files and deactivated network, it first shows an error message. When I turn network back on, it says again that the career is completed and can't be played again..

It says, it can be replayed in the main game. Question would be, if this trophy list will also be tied to the main game?

Also, Not Gonna Waste My Shot is MISSABLE, too. You CAN'T quit the tryout to the menu, or you will be locked out of this one. The other three games from the Proving Ground in the beginning CAN be skipped via the menu with no consequences.

Edited by dalailama1989

So.. i have started the game in a secondary account, with secondary mail..started on my main, created the character, earned a trophy and now an error appear, just say impossible to play. Just what the fuck i had to do now i am screwed up? 

Just closed the game, deconnected and reconnected now it works

Edited by killer91ITA
Solved

4 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Seems like that this works. Damn i was thinking to far ahead to be guessing such simple thing like this will do the trick :awesome:

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but it seems the video worked for you. I went through the same process as the video and then it wouldn't let me do anything on the game if I'm not connected to the network. Whenever I connect to the network again it gives me the completed screen right away. Any advice?

55 minutes ago, continuum67 said:

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here, but it seems the video worked for you. I went through the same process as the video and then it wouldn't let me do anything on the game if I'm not connected to the network. Whenever I connect to the network again it gives me the completed screen right away. Any advice?

I did it like this:

Close the game

Delete all save files from the game.

Disconnect your ps4 off the network

start up the game till the menu

connect your ps4 with the network.

Wait for like 5-10 seconds to load.

The start a new game should become white and when you click on it, it should activate.

I don't know why it doesn't work for you..