Munkian

Secret VS Characters

29 posts in this topic

I thought it might be helpful if peaple post when they unlock a Secret character.

Make 50 birdies on an official course is one, it unlocks character who helps you swim.

Edited by Munkian
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The other ones I have so far found are:

- make 100 birdies on an official course

- make 150 birdies on an official course

- make 20 eagles on an official course

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

- make 5 albatrosses on an official course ( I did it on course 2, hole 12 while trying for a condor)

Edited by Xolgren92
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wonder if there will be 3 ranks for every type of positive hole-out. How many holes-in-one or condors are we going to have to make...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm currently only missing 3, so not nearly as many as you're worried about 

 

If I were to (baselessly) speculate, I'd guess that if there's anything one for hole-in-ones it's probably 10 and if there's one for condors it would be 1-3. That leaves 1, maybe 150 challenge tournaments or completing the gallery?

Edited by Xolgren92
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Xolgren92 said:

- make 5 albatrosses on an official course ( I did it on course 2, hole 12 while trying for a condor)

Can you just choose to play the one hole?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah go to the open course, run/drive over to the hole you want and you can reset it and restart as much as you want. It can count as official depending on the day's settings (mega or tornado cups won't be) and you're at the mercy of the randomized tee length etc. I got my albatrosses on the long tees.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Xolgren92 said:

Yeah go to the open course, run/drive over to the hole you want and you can reset it and restart as much as you want. It can count as official depending on the day's settings (mega or tornado cups won't be) and you're at the mercy of the randomized tee length etc. I got my albatrosses on the long tees.

Ok I'm now doing course 2 hole 12 but I have no clue how to get to the green on the first shot. I have maxed out my driver and using Grade 1 Big Air clubs but I'm not getting anywhere close to the green on the first shot.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was trying to copy this, with a max power custom club, you won't be able to make it with the default power clubs

 

Edited by Xolgren92
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

-play 120 challenge tournaments

 

also i can confirm completing gallery does not unlock a secret character

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was reading a post over on gamefaq, one Condor unlocks a secret VS

Edited by fisty123
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have all but one secret character now so I'll make a master list here for convenience:

 

-50 or more birdies in official rounds (Thomas)

-100 or more birdies in official rounds (Shuri)

-20 or more eagles in official rounds (Alice)

-150 or more birdies in official rounds (Souha)

-completing 80 or more challenge tournaments (Suzuki)

-completing 120 or more challenge tournaments (Hikari)

-50 or more eagles in official rounds (Ivan)

-5 or more albatrosses in official rounds (Hassan)

-1 or more condors in official rounds (Eve)

-and one more that i don't know yet

 

also here is my condor:

 

 

 

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Awein999 said:

i have all but one secret character now so I'll make a master list here for convenience:

 

-50 or more birdies in official rounds (Thomas)

-100 or more birdies in official rounds (Shuri)

-20 or more eagles in official rounds (Alice)

-150 or more birdies in official rounds (Souha)

-completing 80 or more challenge tournaments (Suzuki)

-completing 120 or more challenge tournaments (Hikari)

-50 or more eagles in official rounds (Ivan)

-5 or more albatrosses in official rounds (Hassan)

-1 or more condors in official rounds (Eve)

-and one more that i don't know yet

This has not been confirmed just yet but there are a few posts going around on other sites that say you need 3 condors for the last VS character.
Again waiting for confirmation but if this is the case this plat trophy has just gone up another level or two.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last one requires 3 condors. Credit to Spacedeck for the picture on gamefaqs.xQzIBwg.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Crazy. The online open course has had mega cups both today and yesterday so not been able to retry grinding for a condor. I spent about two hours the other day and only came close maybe 2 or 3 times out of probably at least 100 attempts.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't mega cups make the course unofficial though? 3 condors is abit ridiculous, surely one should be enough

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Munkian said:

Doesn't mega cups make the course unofficial though? 3 condors is abit ridiculous, surely one should be enough

yep mega cup = official

 

3 condors is crazy - this will be a rare plat

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2017 at 1:33 AM, Awein999 said:

i have all but one secret character now so I'll make a master list here for convenience:

 

-50 or more birdies in official rounds (Thomas)

-100 or more birdies in official rounds (Shuri)

-20 or more eagles in official rounds (Alice)

-150 or more birdies in official rounds (Souha)

-completing 80 or more challenge tournaments (Suzuki)

-completing 120 or more challenge tournaments (Hikari)

-50 or more eagles in official rounds (Ivan)

-5 or more albatrosses in official rounds (Hassan)

-1 or more condors in official rounds (Eve)

-and one more that i don't know yet

 

also here is my condor:

 

 

 

 

 

i missed the condor bc i was so distracted by the unparalleled sexiness of your character

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So as we speak 6 peaple have got 3 condors or more, I find that amazing, so far I would say I have spent 2 hours trying for one and the nearest I have got was 5 foot away. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Munkian said:

So as we speak 6 peaple have got 3 condors or more, I find that amazing, so far I would say I have spent 2 hours trying for one and the nearest I have got was 5 foot away. 

Yeah, I am just amazed that so many people have managed it, I must have spent another few hours the other night trying to get one and I literally couldn't even get within 10ft of the hole.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not even close to this yet but i'm not that far into the game - i think this will make or break the plat for a lot of people 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wanted to add;
Don't quit the match when the random revenge character appears. You've only got one chance, there's no re-do's. The vs char will not be there for a rematch for the entire remainder of the day.

Facepalm

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, StashMcWhalen said:

Wanted to add;
Don't quit the match when the random revenge character appears. You've only got one chance, there's no re-do's. The vs char will not be there for a rematch for the entire remainder of the day.

Facepalm

A few posts on gamefaq say if you backup your save before taking them on you can re-load your save if you lose and they will show up again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.