Secret VS Characters

Munkian

• 3 months later...

It's bothering me that there's no way to see my progress for these, as the aggregate count (that appears on official rounds) doesn't match the count towards their unlocking.  I just started last week and Souha (150 or more birdies in official rounds) should have unlocked by now.  Shuri (100 birdies) unlocked when my aggregate hit 110, so I know something is off.  But my aggregate count is now up to 192 and I still don't have Souha.

Edit to add: Do these characters have to be unlocked in sequence?  The list in Awein999's post (on page 1) suggests that I would have to get 20 eagles first.  Is that what I'm missing?

Edited by haljor
Edit to add follow-up question

On 12/29/2017 at 1:33 PM, haljor said:

It's bothering me that there's no way to see my progress for these, as the aggregate count (that appears on official rounds) doesn't match the count towards their unlocking.  I just started last week and Souha (150 or more birdies in official rounds) should have unlocked by now.  Shuri (100 birdies) unlocked when my aggregate hit 110, so I know something is off.  But my aggregate count is now up to 192 and I still don't have Souha.

Edit to add: Do these characters have to be unlocked in sequence?  The list in Awein999's post (on page 1) suggests that I would have to get 20 eagles first.  Is that what I'm missing?

I'm sure you've already gotten this by now, but Souha just showed up for me today and I was well over 200 aggregate birdies, even though Shuri showed up soon after 100 aggregate, like  you. I think Souha may be glitched or something because I got the 20 eagle one quite a while ago.

That's reassuring, thank you.  I still don't have Souha yet, now at 255.  Maybe it doesn't count if you use power shot or spin.  Glitches happen, but this is confusing and the game has been out for months.

Edit to add:  It finally unlocked, at 311 (according to the aggregate count).  Can't explain why it took so many, but there it is.

Edited by haljor
Update since unlocked