YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY THE DELUXE EDTION FOR PLATINUM!!!

23 minutes ago, NougamiZero said:

Same here, if I check trophy list Farewell trophy in still unchanged, and I even finished episode 2

I checked my trophy list and the trophy has been changed to Before the Storm, which requires completing episodes. It's also showing the new trophy on this site.

Are you checking the trophy list on the PS4 or somewhere else? I'm guessing it could be showing the outdated list in some places still.

7 hours ago, IDiivil said:

I checked my trophy list and the trophy has been changed to Before the Storm, which requires completing episodes. It's also showing the new trophy on this site.

Are you checking the trophy list on the PS4 or somewhere else? I'm guessing it could be showing the outdated list in some places still.

I'm checking here on the site, havent bought the game yet since i forst wanna know how this issue is gonna be handeld. It's still not updated on psnprofiles when i checked just now.

5 minutes ago, thekiffer21 said:

I'm checking here on the site, havent bought the game yet since i forst wanna know how this issue is gonna be handeld. It's still not updated on psnprofiles when i checked just now.

It looks fine for me on the site. The last trophy is now changed to completing all 3 episodes.

11 hours ago, thekiffer21 said:

Well, episode 2 is out and 'Farewell' is still on the base Trophy list. Any news regarding this issue or did they "forget" about it?

"Farewell" is gone in my PS4 trophy list. It has been replaced by a gold trophy that unlocks after finishing all three chapters, called "Before the Storm". PSNP still says the last trophy is "Farewell", but my PS4 says different.

Edited by Falken-N7

9 minutes ago, Falken-N7 said:

"Farewell" is gone in my PS4 trophy list. It has been replaced by a gold trophy that unlocks after finishing all three chapters, called "Before the Storm". PSNP still says the last trophy is "Farewell", but my PS4 says different.

Think it might be a cache issue or something with the website then, because for me the website has been showing the updated trophy for a while.