Another lap? Trophy - How to get it?

Jeffboy24

28 minutes ago, Jeffboy24 said:

So many people think to get this trophy you have to become rank 50.

Do we already know if this is 100 % true? If so, how much time will it take?

It's 100% true I'm currently rank 40 but I know people that are rank 50 that got the trophy just keep racing public races focus more on clean laps no damage don't worry so much on finishing position.

2 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

It's 100% true I'm currently rank 40 but I know people that are rank 50 that got the trophy just keep racing public races focus more on clean laps no damage don't worry so much on finishing position.

How many hours does it take to reach level 50? I'm currently going for the career, should I jump to online instead?

Other thing, should I do 5 lap races or 25%(or higher) to earn xp faster?

7 hours ago, bpmotard said:

How many hours does it take to reach level 50? I'm currently going for the career, should I jump to online instead?

Other thing, should I do 5 lap races or 25%(or higher) to earn xp faster?

30+ can take a good hour per level but this can vary a lot as if you can keep picking the short tracks things will go quicker just stick to the 5 laps in public lobby if there is more than 5 people i normally search for a new lobby as you know online can be chaos.

39 minutes ago, Jeffboy24 said:

@Lightsp33d1987 Thank you very much. Will try to do the same.

Are you sure that you need 1 hour every lvl? The first few levels are going by quick.

What's your guess? How long did you play for level 40.

Got no idea overall due to the initial DSQ bug so a lot of time wasted there I am now 47 and as above it will take hour per level highly dependent on which tracks you vote for like Suzuka short under 40secs a lap compared to Singapore almost 2 mins a lap.

You can also afk the trophy. Just hit options on the grid and the ai will drive round for you. You get much less xp but it's useful if you need a break! I've found so far that the best xp per minute is driving 50% races. I've been finding empty lobbies with 1-2 friends and driving round cleanly. We all get the bonuses (top 50% finish etc) so we usually get 25-35k xp each depending no on our finish position. A 50% race usually takes around 45mins depending on the track

If you try to afk the trophy by doing 50 % races by hitting the Options Button will you even get much xp? 

Does it depend on how long you drive and go AFK?

@Lightsp33d1987 Wasn't 1.04 suppose to fix the DSQ bug? I still get it most of the time in the Qualyfing sessions. The Multiplayer looks pretty much broken right now.

I get like 5-10 race wins to my profil per race it's funny.

42 minutes ago, Jeffboy24 said:

If you try to afk the trophy by doing 50 % races by hitting the Options Button will you even get much xp? 

Does it depend on how long you drive and go AFK?

@Lightsp33d1987 Wasn't 1.04 suppose to fix the DSQ bug? I still get it most of the time in the Qualyfing sessions. The Multiplayer looks pretty much broken right now.

I get like 5-10 race wins to my profil per race it's funny.

You don't get much xp compared to driving the full race. For example a 50% race will give 25k if you drive it all and win (with 1 other player in the lobby). If you afk it all you will get around 12k. If you afk half of the race you will get around 17k so it seems to work it out on number of laps driven. 

I dont get any dsq after the patch now. Everything seems to be working well except the stats. They track correctly on my driver stats page but my "public stats" page is a mess. Apparently I have 400+ pole positions and 350 wins!

4 minutes ago, Jeffboy24 said:

So how long do you think it took you to hit rank 50?

It got to of been a good 30 hours maybe bit more as i was doing it after work and on day off through the week but overall not bad at all when you get fair racers just focus on no corner cutting and no damage instead of your actual finishing position.

• 2 weeks later...

I got the trophy last night, after about ten days of playing five hours a day. So about 50 hours sounds about right.

I will add what worked for me best was doing 50% races, I was earning in excess of 32,000 XP each race and race position added to that. When I got tired I just started a race and went afk for a short time, even doing something like 5 laps afk netted me between 12,000 and 15,000 XP each time. So with that in mind, if you can find a lobby with 50% races and there are not many people in it, my suggestion is to make the most of it. It also takes away the possibility of being taken out every second race, which is what was happening to me on 5 lap races.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JimboUrbanian said:

Hey guys, so I reached level 50. but no trophy. I reinstalled the game, but nothing. Does anyone know a way how could I get that trophy? 

Damn man that sucks not heard anyone have this glitch on them maybe try another online race and contact codemasters along with posting on the official forums.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2017 at 9:21 PM, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Damn man that sucks not heard anyone have this glitch on them maybe try another online race and contact codemasters along with posting on the official forums.

I dunno if you ever had that black loading screen between races taking too long? Well it happened to me 3 times while I was going for level 50. And I left the game, but when I entered again I got lv.1 and a bronze star. 

Edited by JimboUrbanian

On 10/16/2017 at 1:43 AM, JimboUrbanian said:

I dunno if you ever had that black loading screen between races taking too long? Well it happened to me 3 times while I was going for level 50. And I left the game, but when I entered again I got lv.1 and a bronze star. 

Any luck with the trophy? Scary as hell considering how much time it takes to reach Level 50.

On 10/22/2017 at 11:48 AM, scuderia_tifosi said:

Any luck with the trophy? Scary as hell considering how much time it takes to reach Level 50.

Hey mate, sorry for the late respond lol. 

Well I messaged Codemasters via email, this was their response (in 24 hours)

We would recommend that you check the following:

1) Make sure that no cheats or mods are enabled in the game. The use of which may prevent Trophies from being unlocked.
2) Double check that are playing in the correct game mode for the achievement. If a specific game mode is required, then you must use this mode to acheive the goal.
3) Please also check that you have completed the requirements in all game modes needed, as the Trophy will only be awarded if all required modes are completed.
4) Make sure that the autosave is enabled if the game uses one.

There is more, but nothing important, they wrote to check gamefaqs and playstationtrophies.org. I gotta admit I was a little pissed with the response, but managed to keep my cool hahaha. This was my response on 18th Oct:

I know how trophies work and I am no cheater. I dunno if you ever played the game, but server sometimes doesn't load after "black screen" with loading players.
I personally don't think it is a glitch, but I was wondering if you guys could maybe lower my level back to 49 so I could run a few races to get it back to 50.

Currently I am level 52 or 2 with a bronze star. I would hate to spend another 30+ hours just to get that trophy. 

No answer until today, so I sent another one. South Park has been keeping me busy.