Local Co-Op Added

I'm sure this will be old news to some, but earlier this morning I decided to put Bloons on for the hell of it and found that I needed to update it to Version 1.01.

Added Local Co-Op game mode.

Added Entitlement locked Odyssey challenge game mode.

Added three new maps.

It's the first one that matters most. It now allows you to get the 5 co op trophies without needing PS+ to go online. (and for people like me, the platinum lol)

24 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I'm sure this will be old news to some, but earlier this morning I decided to put Bloons on for the hell of it and found that I needed to update it to Version 1.01.

Added Local Co-Op game mode.

Added Entitlement locked Odyssey challenge game mode.

Added three new maps.

It's the first one that matters most. It now allows you to get the 5 co op trophies without needing PS+ to go online. (and for people like me, the platinum lol)

So would you say this makes the plat easier/quicker?

1 minute ago, diskdocx said:

So would you say this makes the plat easier/quicker?

Easier. You aren't required to play with another live person, and you don't need PS+ since Online is no longer required.

You could even solo it with 2 controllers. I played 12 maps with my brother before needing to go to sleep. He solo'd 13 more himself before going to sleep. Then we finished up today.

I guess you could say quicker only in the sense that you may not mesh well with another live player, but honestly I don't think the difference is worth noting.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Easier. You aren't required to play with another live person, and you don't need PS+ since Online is no longer required.

You could even solo it with 2 controllers. I played 12 maps with my brother before needing to go to sleep. He solo'd 13 more himself before going to sleep. Then we finished up today.

I guess you could say quicker only in the sense that you may not mesh well with another live player, but honestly I don't think the difference is worth noting.

Thanks for the info. I enjoy the tower defense games, so will probably put this on the 'grab the next time it's on sale' list :)

Approximately how long would you say the plat takes?

Just now, diskdocx said:

Thanks for the info. I enjoy the tower defense games, so will probably put this on the 'grab the next time it's on sale' list :)

Ah, Bloons is an awesome TD game. It seems to perform smoother than others until your levels get to over 100 in freeplay. And the variety in towers makes it a lot of fun.

As for time...I see the fastest here is a little over a week. I would say around 100 hours is accurate from the little I read and the fact that my brother and I took the game slowly for a little over 2 weeks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I don't know if editing in tags will notify someone so I'm going to double post.

@Hindsight

@Matrim_Drasgen

This info might be of some use to you. :D 

I already did the multiplayer solo with two ps4s, but thanks for thinking to let me know.

49 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

The plat will likely take more than 100 hours. Probably between 100 and 120. You need to play every map on every difficulty and you need to do another few hundred random matches. At max speed and the fast start it still takes 10-20 minutes a game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hindsight said:

I already did the multiplayer solo with two ps4s, but thanks for thinking to let me know.

I know, I just figured you probably know more people interested in the game you could pass it on to whoever.

I wonder if the game will ever get DLC. I figured the free Odyssey thing they had for it might have had trophies but nope.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2017 at 6:24 PM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

I know, I just figured you probably know more people interested in the game you could pass it on to whoever.

I wonder if the game will ever get DLC. I figured the free Odyssey thing they had for it might have had trophies but nope.

I got the Free Odyssey but it never works, every time I click it, it takes me to the PlayStation store to buy it but when I get there, all I have is a thumbs up saying I have purchased it, no place to even download anything either.