Possible glitched trophy Master of Styles

teethingkorea

Is it just me, or have a lot of these new-release smaller-budget had issues like this? Undertale's lazy trophies didn't bother to pop. Cosmic Star Heroine seemed to be completely broken initially. Bard's Tale looks like it has problems with trophies, among other things.

Confirmation bias, probably, but I've read these complaints a lot lately. Hopefully, you'll get positive feedback from the developer.

• 4 months later...

Anyone has an update on this situation? Wanted to play the game for a long time (and will) - curious whether problem was patched or there was no problem (just a mistake from OP) in the first place.

UPDATE: Whether there was a problem or not, I had no problems unlocking the trophy on a current patch.

Edited by Skadoki

• 6 months later...
6 hours ago, MIKEY-L-666 said:

I've maxed out every schools xp and nothing. When I join a school again even after it's been maxed out its back to 0. What the hell are you supposed to do!? 

I don't want to assume anything - but just maxing out school XP does not earn you the style. Successfully using the Style's ability earns you tiny increments of XP for that style. Once the circle becomes full (just like learning a new move from fighting enemies), then you have unlocked the Style.

I only need to finish Stagger style now - a good place to level them up easily is at the boss Kuretz - where he spawns many adds. The adds will always do a kick, then a punch. Just block the kick and use the style ability on the punch. Windfall is a duck, Forsaken is a parry, Kahlt is an absorb, and the Stagger is like a drunken whirl/movement. I find stagger to be tougher to do successfully then the others because it's not omnidirectional. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GunfighterHefty said:

I don't want to assume anything - but just maxing out school XP does not earn you the style. Successfully using the Style's ability earns you tiny increments of XP for that style. Once the circle becomes full (just like learning a new move from fighting enemies), then you have unlocked the Style.

I only need to finish Stagger style now - a good place to level them up easily is at the boss Kuretz - where he spawns many adds. The adds will always do a kick, then a punch. Just block the kick and use the style ability on the punch. Windfall is a duck, Forsaken is a parry, Kahlt is an absorb, and the Stagger is like a drunken whirl/movement. I find stagger to be tougher to do successfully then the others because it's not omnidirectional. 

Good luck!

Ah right thanks for the info! Now I won't waste any more time on it lol. ????