Physical Release?

32 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

If it's like 99.9% of episodic games of this nature, it'll happen when it's all done. Like the original game.

Seems like a lot of them, at least the Telltale ones, are going the "Season Pass Disc" route lately (only one or two episodes on the disc, the rest are downloaded as they release).  So if it has a physical release, it could be sooner than that.

IMO though, it probably won't.  The "mini-series" rarely do... though I can only cite The Walking Dead: Michonne as an example.  Granted that was a different developer.  Who knows.  Maybe this one will be different.

Edited by Dreakon13

8 hours ago, Dreakon13 said:

Seems like a lot of them, at least the Telltale ones, are going the "Season Pass Disc" route lately (only one or two episodes on the disc, the rest are downloaded as they release).  So if it has a physical release, it could be sooner than that.

IMO though, it probably won't.  The "mini-series" rarely do... though I can only cite The Walking Dead: Michonne as an example.  Granted that was a different developer.  Who knows.  Maybe this one will be different.

Well TellTale is getting greedy and over extending their development to a billion games so them trying to rank in the retail money before they even finish doesn't surprise me. I don't see this game doing that.

On 2017-09-01 at 5:49 PM, filplacido said:

Will this game have physical (retail) release or as it will have 3 episodes, only after the final release will dontnod compile them all in one cd?

I don't think Dontnod will compile anything, since the game is made by Deck Nine this time around.

But likewise I am waiting for a full physical release before playing.