"Story Assembler" trophy glitched?

11 hours ago, red_x_ray361 said:

Heeey same here I just have two more trophies left and I just replied the story like 10 times but the trophy is not poping

My friend had this problem as well; make sure to get the rest of the titles you're working on before trying this...

You have to delete your game save, replay through the story, get all of the cursed dolls, complete the fragment, get the rest of the story scrolls, and then go talk to the Leaf Chunin in the Hokage's room. Only took me 6 hours, so good luck.

10 hours ago, BluesVult said:

My friend had this problem as well; make sure to get the rest of the titles you're working on before trying this...

You have to delete your game save, replay through the story, get all of the cursed dolls, complete the fragment, get the rest of the story scrolls, and then go talk to the Leaf Chunin in the Hokage's room. Only took me 6 hours, so good luck.

bro this doesnt help i tried it . I tried reload a save game too but doesnt help. Its a bug they need to fix it

7 hours ago, miwinko said:

bro this doesnt help i tried it . I tried reload a save game too but doesnt help. Its a bug they need to fix it

I mean, I did this to get the trophy (as did my friend), so that's why I recommended it. You had to delete your gamesave from system storage altogether; starting a new game from Ultimate Adventure mode carries over your story scroll progress. Even if it is a bug, I still found a way around it.

6 minutes ago, BluesVult said:

I mean, I did this to get the trophy (as did my friend), so that's why I recommended it. You had to delete your gamesave from system storage altogether; starting a new game from Ultimate Adventure mode carries over your story scroll progress. Even if it is a bug, I still found a way around it.

thanks i will try it my last chance  :/ :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I had this problem too, I tried to unlock it at the very end of Story mode.

Spoiler

Just after getting the last ninja tool and getting final card reward from the guy.

Got the ingame reward, but the trophy didn't pop.

But I managed to escape it after loading a previous save (USB device + PS+ cloud are your best friend to save your life/time).

Spoiler

I saved before fighting the final evil clone, Pain on the rooftop of Ame/Rain village. After beating him and done the two battles because the puppet master is actually an a**hole, I left Konoha to get a letter, then bring that letter back to Tsunade to unlock the Fragment part: Sasuke versus Killer Bee.

When it's over (it's only two fights + you can skip the cutscenes if you already did this before), back to Naruto at Konoha. (there's an autosave at this point, feel free to do a backup save, or not ?)

Get the final scrolls (101 to 108) + 2 fighting scrolls in the forest leading to Akatsuki's hideout (where you have the big fight against Sasori).

Use a wrap scroll to go back to Konoha, then go talking to the ninja in Tsunade's office, and ding dong!

My guess is at some point of the game when you did too much tasks/requests, maybe it blocks the trophy?

I hope my experience will help a few players ?

Edited by FinalFan

On 2/16/2018 at 5:45 PM, FinalFan said:

I had this problem too, I tried to unlock it at the very end of Story mode.

Reveal hidden contents

Just after getting the last ninja tool and getting final card reward from the guy.

Got the ingame reward, but the trophy didn't pop.

But I managed to escape it after loading a previous save (USB device + PS+ cloud are your best friend to save your life/time).

Reveal hidden contents

I saved before fighting the final evil clone, Pain on the rooftop of Ame/Rain village. After beating him and done the two battles because the puppet master is actually an a**hole, I left Konoha to get a letter, then bring that letter back to Tsunade to unlock the Fragment part: Sasuke versus Killer Bee.

When it's over (it's only two fights + you can skip the cutscenes if you already did this before), back to Naruto at Konoha. (there's an autosave at this point, feel free to do a backup save, or not 1f643.png)

Get the final scrolls (101 to 108) + 2 fighting scrolls in the forest leading to Akatsuki's hideout (where you have the big fight against Sasori).

Use a wrap scroll to go back to Konoha, then go talking to the ninja in Tsunade's office, and ding dong!

My guess is at some point of the game when you did too much tasks/requests, maybe it blocks the trophy?

I hope my experience will help a few players 1f60e.png

Hey bro ! Thank god someone commented this year not like 2-3 years ago but anyways I’m having trouble with this trophy I went to the guy and I selected see story views and it popped a notification and said “completed 100% stories” (added substitution jutsu) and waited almost 30min through an hour and no trophy has popped !. 

On 22/02/2018 at 5:29 AM, xRyuk9 said:

Hey bro ! Thank god someone commented this year not like 2-3 years ago but anyways I’m having trouble with this trophy I went to the guy and I selected see story views and it popped a notification and said “completed 100% stories” (added substitution jutsu) and waited almost 30min through an hour and no trophy has popped !. 

If you didn't have a recent save like I did. Then you're up to clear your save and do the whole story again to unlock this trophy. ?

On 23/02/2018 at 4:52 AM, VraielRev said:

Is Fragment part of the Story Missions list?

Spoiler

If you read my post, you should know the answer is yes. ?

• 3 weeks later...

i think i have found the glitch happens to lock this f... trophy glitched , because 

1!!!!! i have doing one save before the last pupet pain in rain city ,

2!!!!! i have do one save after collecting all the scrolls 

after collecting all the scrolls i have talked to the ninja title obtained but not trophy. 

So i have reload the save 2!!!!!!!! multiple times always talked ninja and always not trophy.

But i have test something

i have reload again the save 1!!!!!! before the last pupet pain in rain city , but this time i have collect ONLY the BLUE SCROLLS after fragment quest!!!! 

so i think if you collect all the scrolls RED BLUE , crystal before talk the ninja = goodbye forever your trophy assembler story.

So i think the glitch pop when you have collected all the scrolls red blue crystal before you first talk with the ninja.

Because trophy obtained... platinum too.

So after the fragment story take only the blue scrolls ( DO NOT TAKE THE RED SCROLLS AND THE CRYSTAL) talk to the ninja and you obtain your trophy::

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Not only is this trophy glitched for me but collecting all the titles is as well. Looked through a list for the titles and realized that a handful have not unlocked even though they should have (like obtaining Hokage Naruto skin or watching all the flashbacks). Pretty livid about this crap.

Update: Turns out the titles were fine. The title guide I was using was completely wrong. Seems like the 100% story trophy is a bust so I guess I'll be replaying the story for the third time.

Edited by BlueDragonRR
Assumption was wrong
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

guys my trophy is glitched too, I miss this trophy and the one about unlocking all the titles. To restart the story do I have to do "new game" or delete all the rescue data from the ps4? can I make a backup so I can pick up where I am now? if I delete the data from ps4 I also lose all the data of the online? should I first make the title trophy? and I do not have to take the scrolls and the fragments ONLY after the fragment story? Pls answer me i've to do the platinum

Edited by Grandkurama0408

• 2 months later...
On 6/27/2018 at 1:40 PM, Grandkurama0408 said:

guys my trophy is glitched too, I miss this trophy and the one about unlocking all the titles. To restart the story do I have to do "new game" or delete all the rescue data from the ps4? can I make a backup so I can pick up where I am now? if I delete the data from ps4 I also lose all the data of the online? should I first make the title trophy? and I do not have to take the scrolls and the fragments ONLY after the fragment story? Pls answer me i've to do the platinum

Dude if you want to unlock this trophy, I suggest you:

1-backup your currently save game in a USB drive! (Application Saved data Management).

2-Now you have to delete the current save from your system (Application Saved data Management).

3-Start the game, at the select screen it will have to be "New Game". Re-play the game and each time you complete a Chapter go back to the stage you played and fought to collect all the scrolls for all chapters.

4-After the Final Chapter(Pain). You start collecting the curse dolls... This is where I found the glitch! You can start collecting the curse dolls with Naruto alone or go to the Hokage room and talk to the Ninja Leaf and create a team. BUT DO NOT SELECT the "SEE STORY VIEW LIST" yet.

If your really want a Team, I recommend you to enter once.

5-Collect all dolls some will only appear after you defeat a certain amount. After getting all check marks, go talk to the Curse Jutsu Master, he will give you the location of Kakuzo & Hidan, collect the dolls and go back to the doll master.. same for Itachi, and later Tobi, Konan & Pain. Collect all 37 dolls and return to the doll master to unlock the Sasuke and Killer B fragment.

5-Fragment - same here complete the chapter and go back to the Forest stage to collect the scrolls.

6-After all scrolls you can now go to the hokage room and talk to the Leaf Ninja and select "See Story View List"

You should get the title and trophy at the same time. 

IMG_1750.jpg

7-Now that you completed the trophy you can reload back your previous save to continue were you left off.

Hint-Some scrolls are hidden make sure you walk in every possible routes after complete the chapters, just to mention some places:

roof of the hokage, roof of the kazekage, behind Itachi chair, near Guy and Asuma spot, leaf pigeon tower..

good luck

Edited by AkumaLeon

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get the trophy too. Tried everything. But i really have to start a new game :(

I contacted Bandai but i don't think that they'll patch it...

I didn't see any warnings in the trophy guide i used... only for "i love ninja tools"... 

I got an answer....

In the case you have already talked to the NPC within the Hokage's Mansion, there could be the possibility that there is a corruption with the save file. For the Fragment scrolls, one user online recommended acquiring the scrolls in order (from 101 to 108) as it's possible this may have something to do with this. We'd also recommend making a back up of your original save file as well.

Edited by a7x_mary
Ergänzung

• 2 months later...

So, has this glitch been figured out by now? Is there a sureway to do this withouth triggering it?

Edit: Just saw a comment a bit above me. So i should just avoid hitting the "See Story View List" until i have all the crystals, scrolls and dolls?

Edited by LionRed10

On 14/12/2018 at 10:30 AM, LionRed10 said:

So, has this glitch been figured out by now? Is there a sureway to do this withouth triggering it?

Edit: Just saw a comment a bit above me. So i should just avoid hitting the "See Story View List" until i have all the crystals, scrolls and dolls?

Did it work for you? I have the trophy glitchet now too

5 hours ago, Charly_Py said:

Did it work for you? I have the trophy glitchet now too

I am still at chapter 1, playing at a slow pace, so i can't say. But i guess this is it: You don't click the Story View option until you have all the scrolls and crystals (remember that there are some in the "Fragment" chapter). Hopefully i can get it on a first playtrough without it glitching...

ok, I think im going to replay the whole thing again starting tomorrow or later today, some people said on diferent forums that on epilogu chapter you only have to pick the Blue scroll and when you have that, press the option to view the stories for the first time with the ninja on hokage mansion... do you kniw anything about this only blue scrool method on epilogue chapter

On 21/12/2018 at 4:07 PM, Charly_Py said:

ok, I think im going to replay the whole thing again starting tomorrow or later today, some people said on diferent forums that on epilogu chapter you only have to pick the Blue scroll and when you have that, press the option to view the stories for the first time with the ninja on hokage mansion... do you kniw anything about this only blue scrool method on epilogue chapter

Dont know about that.