"Story Assembler" trophy glitched?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/24/2018 at 10:55 AM, LionRed10 said:

Nice. I am almost done with my playtrough (apart from the online stuff. Would not mind to boost fyi lol if anyone else sees this) so i shall edit this saying if my method worked as well or if i had to replay the story.

Edit: All right, managed to get it on my first playtrough! All i did was completely ignore the male npc on the Hokage's room until i was 100% sure i got all red/blue scrollsn(including the ones from the Fragment storyline) and crystals. I got the trophy once i talked to him and chose the see story view option. Mind you, at that point i had already completed every request possible excluding the ninja tools one. Good luck to all who try getting the plat for this in the future, and may glitches stay away from your games!

So you did not talk to the guy at all? Because I want to select my support team before doing the cursed dolls. Maybe am I allowed to pick "create a team"? Or should I just completely avoid "see view story list"?

21 hours ago, victorrfuego said:

So you did not talk to the guy at all? Because I want to select my support team before doing the cursed dolls. Maybe am I allowed to pick "create a team"? Or should I just completely avoid "see view story list"?

Its been a while but yes, as far as I can remember, I completely ignored the guy until i had everything.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Good Day Everyone.

Just got the Story Assembler Trophy. I did everything that was said on this forum but still didn't work. So went on to the Trophy Guide and there is an Update piece from the person that wrote the guide. Lucky I made back up saved and did what said in the Updated piece and it works and I finally got the Platinum after 2 years and 6 months.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/8276-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-storm-2-trophy-guide

Good luck and hope this works for you all.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Guys I can confirm that no need to worry about not picking them up, I picked them up all while playing and avoided the NPC in the hokage room, once I collected all dolls and finished the quest fighting naruto sage mode at the end you simply need to collect sasuke scrolls and head to the npc and talk to him you will get a title along side the trophy, good luck!

• 3 months later...

hey guys , I know I am here late but its better then never , my questions about the titles there are some of them are available in online like wins x & lose x & SP as well , is there any online title that I didn't mention here? are titles list in offline 

& online sharing the same list ? 

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2018 at 6:53 PM, Mouton33 said:

i think i have found the glitch happens to lock this f... trophy glitched , because 

1!!!!! i have doing one save before the last pupet pain in rain city ,

2!!!!! i have do one save after collecting all the scrolls 

after collecting all the scrolls i have talked to the ninja title obtained but not trophy. 

So i have reload the save 2!!!!!!!! multiple times always talked ninja and always not trophy.

But i have test something

i have reload again the save 1!!!!!! before the last pupet pain in rain city , but this time i have collect ONLY the BLUE SCROLLS after fragment quest!!!! 

so i think if you collect all the scrolls RED BLUE , crystal before talk the ninja = goodbye forever your trophy assembler story.

So i think the glitch pop when you have collected all the scrolls red blue crystal before you first talk with the ninja.

Because trophy obtained... platinum too.

So after the fragment story take only the blue scrolls ( DO NOT TAKE THE RED SCROLLS AND THE CRYSTAL) talk to the ninja and you obtain your trophy::

After many years, your guide helped me, thankfully I had a backup before I fight in Fragment chapter, then collected only the blue and finally got the trophy. Thank you very much! Last time I collected all the scrolls and trophy never popped up!

• 3 months later...

I recently got the platinum after 2 playthroughs. On the second playthrough, I saved after the fragment chapter, talked to the ninja in the Hokage room but did not view the story list or change teams. In the guide, it said to interact with him first before collecting the remaining scrolls in the Forest of Quiet Movement and the pathway towards the Land of Rivers. Then I returned to the Hokage room to talk with the ninja there, viewed the story list and the trophy did not unlock. I then reloaded my save, ignored the ninja, and collected the remaining blue scrolls. After this, I returned to the Hokage room to talk with the ninja there, viewed the story list and the trophy popped.

I had a friend who focused solely on the blue scrolls, did what I did and the trophy did not unlock. He did not pick up any red scrolls or memory crystals either. You can tell by the notification you get, in-game, when you have collected one for the first time. Has this happened to anyone? Anyway, this bug is terrible, and having to play again is brutal.

Edited by CaptainChurrr
Grammar.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/1/22 at 6:41 PM, xGabren said:

I've collected all the scrolls and crystals through the game before talking to the Ninja in the Hokage room for the first time and the trophy popped normally. 

So finish the entire storyline (collecting all BLUE, RED and MEMORY CRYSTALS along the way), defeat all CURSED DOLLS, then talk to ninja in the Hokage room?

Did you save or backup your progress at any point in time?

thanks in advance :)

• 1 year later...

I can confirm that this trophy is still bugged. It's Jan 2024, I have collected all of the scrolls and spoken to the guy next to Tsunade in the Hokage's room, still no trophy popped up, looks like I'm gonna have to delete my save file, restart adventure and go again. Sad times.

Just an update, I managed to get the trophy on the PS5 (not PS4) "story assembler" in my second playthrough.

I basically followed this guide that I found online: 

- First delete your save file completely (do not upload anything to your ps plus cloud)

- ONLY collect the BLUE scrolls from the beginning of the story to the end...DON't collect the RED and the GREEN memory CRYSTALS.

- Now finish the story and do all the 37 curse dolls (you don't need to fight Naruto the final fight of the curse doll) ... and make sure to back up your save file regularly in case you mess up and accidentally collect red or green crystals. Don't worry I accidentally collected stuff but just quit out to menu and reload back.

- After you finish - all the 37 curse dolls go talk to the curse doll guy outside tsunade hokage house and he will attack you two times and disappear...talk to the hokage...and make your way to the gate...a bird will appear with a letter to the hokage....deliver the letter and the FRAGMENT chapter will begin.

- Complete the final fragment (theirs two fights, Sasuke vs Killerbee) after you finish the FRAGMENT chapter... save your game ... exit the game and BACK UP your save file...

- At this point you should have collected every blue scrolls prior to the FRAGMENT chapter.

- Now go to the hokage's room and talk to the NINJA on the left of tsunade there...where you can see your a list of all the chapters/blue scrolls you collected (do not click any of his two menu options, just backout of the chat) ...

- Leave him and go back to the "Forest of Quiet Movement" to collect your last 8 BLUE scrolls (carefully dodge around the red and green scrolls/crystals).

- Get back to the ninja and talk to him...press on the chapter list...The trophy should pop up.

The video below at 17:24 to find the final 8 crystals and how to get the trophy, thanks to the amazing YouTuber @InstinXx__  who shows that last aspect!

Hopefully you guys found this super helpful! I know it sucks to play through a second playthrough, but I've actually platinumed this game 3 times now, and I have only encountered this glitch one and it was on the PS5. For extra safety, please follow the guide recommended on PSNprofiles. Also, thank you to the amazing community of people who were boosting for the online trophies.

• Like 1