Completing Projects

DrakeHellsing

A question, is there a way to check progress on these? Cause if I go to the tab, all of them are visible (well, for me, all level ones are at the moment, need more development stuff done), otherwise, I may loose track on which ones I've done and which ones I've yet to do.

Cause for the development ones, they're at least greyed out and you get them coloured in when you complete one.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this is an old post but for those that still want this done and happen to check this thread.

You have to manually track which ones you completed, there has been an update that added more projects, those are NOT needed for the trophy, they don't count for it in any way, so just stick to the list on the wiki.

Another tip to make this trophy a bit shorter, you can do these in free play and they still count, this will save you the ambassador farming every time.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 11/4/2019 at 8:49 PM, MommysOutcast said:

there has been an update that added more projects, those are NOT needed for the trophy, they don't count for it in any way

It appears the additional projects count, kind of.  In my play-through "Canal Town" seems to have counted as a Level 4 Project for the purposes of Genesis Titan, but it didn't count for I've Got Projects to Manage My Other Projects which requires the eight specific Level 4 Projects listed in the Reus Wiki.   So I earned the "completed all projects" trophy before earning the "completed all Level 4 projects" trophy. 

From https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=215491989 - "Note that as of writing, the new projects (Canal Town, Cathedral, and Inventor’s Tower) do not have Steam achievements associated with them and are not required to obtain Genesis Titan."