Fifa 18 trophy list

zalikffmeelopen

Here are the achievements for fifa 18, so this should also be the trophy list. 

Win all 4 matches in a FUT Draft session in FIFA Ultimate Team trophy will be back in the name off: "Pristine victory". 

SOURCE: https://segmentnext.com/2017/09/02/achievement-list-fifa-18-heres-contains/

A+ Win a penalty shoot-out without missing  
Star pupil Complete an entire day’s Daily Objectives in FIFA Ultimate Team  
Get your head in the game Score a goal with a downward header  
Shiny Win the Women’s International Cup tournament  
Lofty Finish Score a goal from a High Cross  
Going up in style Win a division title in FIFA Ultimate Team Seasons  
The big league Win promotion to Division 1 of FIFA Ultimate Team Seasons  
Tailored Spend a skill point in Pro Clubs  
Fake it Make it Score a goal by tricking the keeper with a Fake Shot  
Weekly objective complete Complete a Weekly Objective in FIFA Ultimate Team  
Let’s play a game Play a women’s football match  
Trick or treat? Score a goal with a Flair Shot in a women’s football match  
A solid test Complete a Squad Building Challenge Group in FIFA Ultimate Team  
More to come Play 20 games in any game mode within FIFA Ultimate Team  
In Perfect Harmony Achieve a 10 partnership rating with your striker partner  
Steal the show Win Division Title in Online Head to Head Seasons (must be obtained through game-play)  
Just getting started Complete and win your first Pro Club Seasons league match  
My Only Hope Perform a quicksub after you concede a goal  
Investor Sell a player and negotiate a Sell-On Clause with the buying club  
Challenge? What challenge? Complete your first Squad Building Challenge in FIFA Ultimate Team  
You got skills Complete a multiplayer skill game  
You’re a real keeper! Score a goal from a counter attack that started with a goalkeeper driven throw  
Handyman In Pro Clubs, use in matches each of your 3 Play Styles  
You may have won the battle… Win a game in FIFA Ultimate Team Squad Battles  
A test of skill Challenge and complete a match against the Team of the Week in FIFA Ultimate Team  
Master builder Complete 20 Squad Building Challenges in FIFA Ultimate Team  
It’s what I do Score by performing an outside of the foot free kick  
You’ve got a friend in me Finish an Online Friendlies Season  
Go low! Score a goal using a low shot  
Should’ve brought my sunglasses Win the EFL Cup in The Journey  
Sniped In career mode, compete for the same player with other teams, and win the negotiation war  
Your own path Unlock all traits in one skill-tree path  
Sharp Shooter During open play, score a long-distance goal with a defender (25 yards out)  
Always be closing Secure a player on the first try.  
You’ve read my mind Assist a goal using a threaded through pass  
Magician Perform 3 successful threaded through ball passes with the same player in the attacking third  
What a comeback Finish The Journey  
Objective complete Complete a Daily Objective in FIFA Ultimate Team  
Build bridges Successfully dribble an opponent by using The Bridge  
Stylist In the journey, add a cosmetic item to Alex Hunter  
Pristine victory Win all 4 matches in a FUT Draft session in FIFA Ultimate Team  
Just one more Score 5 goals in a women’s football match  
Brute Force Buy a player by paying his release clause  
I’m getting dizzy Score a goal after 10 consecutive passes in the opposing third of the pitch  
Edited by zalikffmeelopen

Draft can be done offline this year.

But 'Promoted to FUT division 1' is A LOT HARDER than winning a draft.

(And winning a draft in FUT 17 is almost impossible for me).

This year is gonna be more impossible than 17.

At least on PS3 there is no Division 1, but there is an online draft trophy...

Not a bad list ?. I'm still upset with EA Sports. I'm upset I have 97% in FIFA 14 and only having 1 trophy left, which requires me to complete a Match Day Challenge on at least World Class difficulty. I spent all day working on a new exploit for the PS3 version, it looks like I'm running out of ideas -_-.

6 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

Draft can be done offline this year.

But 'Promoted to FUT division 1' is A LOT HARDER than winning a draft.

(And winning a draft in FUT 17 is almost impossible for me).

This year is gonna be more impossible than 17.

At least on PS3 there is no Division 1, but there is an online draft trophy...

Didn't see that one. Promoted to division 1 is going to be hard... Can it also be done offline? 

24 minutes ago, zalikffmeelopen said:

Didn't see that one. Promoted to division 1 is going to be hard... Can it also be done offline? 

Yeah normally that can be done offline, but still thats no walk in the park. Cause you will be playing the hardest AI when going up the ladder. Basically this could be their new money cow since you will need to create one hell of a team to compete in the higher divisions. At least thats gonna be a fun and challenging experience and you are not forced to pay any entrance fees to compete in it. I can see this Fifa being a much longer plat than before! Good times, cant wait! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

Oh, my bad.

I think it can be done offline as well. But I prefer an online rival rather than the AI on the highest difficulty.

AI is the worst lol. Especially on a high difficulty like Legendary. You won't even have a chance to take the ball away from them easily. 

1 hour ago, ee28max said:

AI is the worst lol. Especially on a high difficulty like Legendary. You won't even have a chance to take the ball away from them easily. 

I never had trouble beating the AI on Legendary? It takes some getting used to but it's not that hard.

1 hour ago, harsly said:

I never had trouble beating the AI on Legendary? It takes some getting used to but it's not that hard.

Yeah, I know that. It was long ago when it used to be difficult, but now I can handle Legendary. But sometimes I get frustrated when they go offside and the ref doesn't do anything. I don't know, maybe I just act crazy :lol:.

• 2 weeks later...

Easiest list since FIFA 15.

The nightmare for many, FUT Draft, can now be done offline. 

The only trophy that stands out is reaching Division 1, but for those who have troubles with online, i think it can be also done offline. Just play the World Tour from start to finish (you can select 4 different ''leagues'', from the World Tour being the easiest and Ultimate League being the hardest). 

Doing that, the highest difficulty you will be playing it's World Class, and in DIV2 it will alternate between Professional and World Class: 

aPGMaiC.png

But i'm pretty sure the platinum it's going to be more rarer than the last couple of years. 

Even though i'm not used to play offline, i think i will grind this out on the 29th, it will not only give me the trophy, but also a good amount of coins for the first Weekend League.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Epiic_MiRon said:

im asking ea if the big league throphy is offline' wish me luck/

It's not offline, but it can probably be done offline as well. Gonna have to wait for the full game to launch, as it's highly unlikely that anyone would attempt this on EA Access. 

Just now, Kapika96 said:

Really hope the FUT seasons ones can be done in AI seasons. FIFA is a terrible game to play online.

Well, the Draft is already confirmed that can be done offline, and since the Division 1 trophy doesn't mention Online Season, it's likely it can be done offline. 

Also, the trophy for winning a division title was always possible to win offline as well, don't see a problem for being in DIV1 doing that as well. 

When the game launches i will test that offline, if it works, nice, if it doesn't... at least i will have a bunch of coins. :lol: