How to start unleashed difficulty?

Hey so u see I've gotten most of the trophies for force unleashed 2 and beat the game on easy, but now I want to start the game on unleashed difficulty and the thing is when I make a new save file I can't select the unleashed difficulty but when I go to my original save file which I've completed on easy I can select it but I heard somewhere that I won't get the trophy for beating the game on unleashed that way so I was wondering if u guys could help me out on this?

On 9/2/2017 at 9:53 AM, Skyy-Knight said:

Hey so u see I've gotten most of the trophies for force unleashed 2 and beat the game on easy, but now I want to start the game on unleashed difficulty and the thing is when I make a new save file I can't select the unleashed difficulty but when I go to my original save file which I've completed on easy I can select it but I heard somewhere that I won't get the trophy for beating the game on unleashed that way so I was wondering if u guys could help me out on this?

You can play on your Easy file, put it on Unleashed and use Level Select to get the trophy. You should make sure you get all the other trophies first though before you go for the Dark Side ending and Unleashed difficulty. 

Edited by skateak

• 7 months later...