shorty2905

Surival Mode Crushing Solo 30 Stars Video Guide - ...It Achievement (1.32)

99 posts in this topic

Damn, very impressive. Thank you for doing this! 

I'm at 10/30 stars on crushing right now with only one at 3/3, stage 1. Missed stage 3 3/3 by 2 seconds...but I've been playing with randoms. Not sure if I'll ever get it down solo, but these are still helpful to watch. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, G_B0mb--8 said:

You know what would really help ? Doing a trophy guide for this DLC.

Here in PSNProfiles

 

 

Maybe I will do this later on. Currently still editing the last Stage. But great idea, thank you

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you but I just took a look at how this works and now I'm sure that I will make a guide for it.

But first of all. I will finish Stage 10. 😉

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The video series is now complete!

 

The PSNprofile ...It Achievement Guide is the next thing on my list.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great work. I have been holding off Survivor mode for very long because I heard crushing's very difficult and I doubt the multiplayer is still active in my region (South East Asia)
Seeing someone who can complete it solo and with the current patch really motivated me to try it myself.

Edited by PliskinCobra
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, was the same for me. Not knowing if it was still doable was a hard thing to overcome.

That's one of the main reasons why I made these videos. To answer that question or everyone like me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's really impressive doing this on your own... and a nice thing to show this in a video guide... i will take a look at those videos as i have only stage 1 with 3 stars done on crushing so far...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very impressive! This alone has motivated me to try to tackle it myself. I will use your videos then!

Edited by Intresseklubben
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JamieHeron95 said:

Did you use any DLC guns ?

Yes, but i got lucky and unlocked most of them via daily quests because htis thing took me about 2 month to figure out (I had to buy one perk)

 

What you definetly need:

 

-Harbinger Sniper

-Argwal or DC Revolver

-Enhanced Radar Perk

-Lock n Load Perk (that was the one I had to buy for Stage 6)

-Heavy Weapons Expert Perk

-Hardened Perk

 

Optional but useful:

 

Mystical Expert Perk

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, shorty2905 said:

Yes, but i got lucky and unlocked most of them via daily quests because htis thing took me about 2 month to figure out (I had to buy one perk)

 

What you definetly need:

 

-Harbinger Sniper

-Argwal or DC Revolver

-Enhanced Radar Perk

-Lock n Load Perk (that was the one I had to buy for Stage 6)

-Heavy Weapons Expert Perk

-Hardened Perk

 

Optional but useful:

 

Mystical Expert Perk

 

 

 

Completing daily quest can you unlock weapons?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, laley6661 said:

Completing daily quest can you unlock weapons?

Well, not the quests themselves, but you can buy a weapen/perk chest for 2500 points.

Thats about the amount you get every five days. Depends on how lucky you are with the quests.

My advice: Wait 3 days and do them all at once, some of them can be combined (f.e. Long Gun Kills/Stage Wins/Kills)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just watched your guides and honestly they are 10/10, so kudos to you! 

 

The only worry I have though is that Naughty Dog will see this and make it even harder, since that's all they've seemed to be doing the last few updates! I'm surprised killing yourself mid round refilling your ammo hasn't been patched yet. And I'm sure the stage 6 boss exploit will get patched before too long! :o 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

I just watched your guides and honestly they are 10/10, so kudos to you! 

 

The only worry I have though is that Naughty Dog will see this and make it even harder, since that's all they've seemed to be doing the last few updates! I'm surprised killing yourself mid round refilling your ammo hasn't been patched yet. And I'm sure the stage 6 boss exploit will get patched before too long! :o 

Tank you very much,

I actually don't think they will see them but in terms of the Stage 6 boss I am worried too. If they remove the suicide refill I would consider it still doable.

But if they fix the boss exploit we are screwed. I tried it legit, and I optimized the crap out of it and were at 18 mins,13:10 is the limit.

But who knows, maybe someone smart figures something out by then.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, shorty2905 said:

Well, not the quests themselves, but you can buy a weapen/perk chest for 2500 points.

Thats about the amount you get every five days. Depends on how lucky you are with the quests.

My advice: Wait 3 days and do them all at once, some of them can be combined (f.e. Long Gun Kills/Stage Wins/Kills)

Oh, ok, the quest only count for multiplayer matchs right? cos i need 10 kill with pistole but it still say 0/10

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, laley6661 said:

Oh, ok, the quest only count for multiplayer matchs right? cos i need 10 kill with pistole but it still say 0/10

There are 2 types of quests, MP and survival. Lock in Survival only for quests to come and replace those wich are MP for shards (i think it costs 50)

You will only get survival quests then.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shorty2905 said:

There are 2 types of quests, MP and survival. Lock in Survival only for quests to come and replace those wich are MP for shards (i think it costs 50)

You will only get survival quests then.

Thanks 😄

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't  touched the multiplayer for over a year, just found out that I have 500 uncharted point, any recommendation on what I should spend on?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

I haven't  touched the multiplayer for over a year, just found out that I have 500 uncharted point, any recommendation on what I should spend on?

Save them. Get unlocks over the next weeks via daily quests until you miss 1 or 2 of my recommendation list and then you can buy those.

It's the saver way to go. But if you are desprate to spend them buy the harbinger sniper since you need it for Stage 4, 8 and 10.

Especially 8 and 10 are not doable without it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks, those points are from the download code that came with the steelbook so I just want to know what is the best way to make use of them. I myself prefer not spending any money in microtransaction.
I'm not really in a hurry to get the trophies so I can take time to unlock every thing (hopefully will be done before the next patch is out and ND will nerf everything again)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.