Surival Mode Crushing Solo 30 Stars Video Guide - ...It Achievement (1.32)

shorty2905

Great work. I have been holding off Survivor mode for very long because I heard crushing's very difficult and I doubt the multiplayer is still active in my region (South East Asia)
Seeing someone who can complete it solo and with the current patch really motivated me to try it myself.

Edited by PliskinCobra
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, JamieHeron95 said:

Did you use any DLC guns ?

Yes, but i got lucky and unlocked most of them via daily quests because htis thing took me about 2 month to figure out (I had to buy one perk)

What you definetly need:

-Harbinger Sniper

-Argwal or DC Revolver

-Enhanced Radar Perk

-Lock n Load Perk (that was the one I had to buy for Stage 6)

-Heavy Weapons Expert Perk

-Hardened Perk

Optional but useful:

Mystical Expert Perk

• Like 1

18 hours ago, shorty2905 said:

Yes, but i got lucky and unlocked most of them via daily quests because htis thing took me about 2 month to figure out (I had to buy one perk)

What you definetly need:

-Harbinger Sniper

-Argwal or DC Revolver

-Enhanced Radar Perk

-Lock n Load Perk (that was the one I had to buy for Stage 6)

-Heavy Weapons Expert Perk

-Hardened Perk

Optional but useful:

Mystical Expert Perk

Completing daily quest can you unlock weapons?

3 hours ago, laley6661 said:

Completing daily quest can you unlock weapons?

Well, not the quests themselves, but you can buy a weapen/perk chest for 2500 points.

Thats about the amount you get every five days. Depends on how lucky you are with the quests.

My advice: Wait 3 days and do them all at once, some of them can be combined (f.e. Long Gun Kills/Stage Wins/Kills)

I just watched your guides and honestly they are 10/10, so kudos to you! 

The only worry I have though is that Naughty Dog will see this and make it even harder, since that's all they've seemed to be doing the last few updates! I'm surprised killing yourself mid round refilling your ammo hasn't been patched yet. And I'm sure the stage 6 boss exploit will get patched before too long! :o 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

I just watched your guides and honestly they are 10/10, so kudos to you! 

The only worry I have though is that Naughty Dog will see this and make it even harder, since that's all they've seemed to be doing the last few updates! I'm surprised killing yourself mid round refilling your ammo hasn't been patched yet. And I'm sure the stage 6 boss exploit will get patched before too long! :o 

Tank you very much,

I actually don't think they will see them but in terms of the Stage 6 boss I am worried too. If they remove the suicide refill I would consider it still doable.

But if they fix the boss exploit we are screwed. I tried it legit, and I optimized the crap out of it and were at 18 mins,13:10 is the limit.

But who knows, maybe someone smart figures something out by then.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, shorty2905 said:

Well, not the quests themselves, but you can buy a weapen/perk chest for 2500 points.

Thats about the amount you get every five days. Depends on how lucky you are with the quests.

My advice: Wait 3 days and do them all at once, some of them can be combined (f.e. Long Gun Kills/Stage Wins/Kills)

Oh, ok, the quest only count for multiplayer matchs right? cos i need 10 kill with pistole but it still say 0/10

Just now, laley6661 said:

Oh, ok, the quest only count for multiplayer matchs right? cos i need 10 kill with pistole but it still say 0/10

There are 2 types of quests, MP and survival. Lock in Survival only for quests to come and replace those wich are MP for shards (i think it costs 50)

You will only get survival quests then.

2 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

I haven't  touched the multiplayer for over a year, just found out that I have 500 uncharted point, any recommendation on what I should spend on?

Save them. Get unlocks over the next weeks via daily quests until you miss 1 or 2 of my recommendation list and then you can buy those.

It's the saver way to go. But if you are desprate to spend them buy the harbinger sniper since you need it for Stage 4, 8 and 10.

Especially 8 and 10 are not doable without it.

• Like 1

Thanks, those points are from the download code that came with the steelbook so I just want to know what is the best way to make use of them. I myself prefer not spending any money in microtransaction.
I'm not really in a hurry to get the trophies so I can take time to unlock every thing (hopefully will be done before the next patch is out and ND will nerf everything again)