Surival Mode Crushing Solo 30 Stars Video Guide - ...It Achievement (1.32)

shorty2905

3 hours ago, PliskinCobra said:

Thanks, those points are from the download code that came with the steelbook so I just want to know what is the best way to make use of them. I myself prefer not spending any money in microtransaction.
I'm not really in a hurry to get the trophies so I can take time to unlock every thing (hopefully will be done before the next patch is out and ND will nerf everything again)

That's the correct approach. Do the dailys and and if something is missing in the end, use your points.

• Like 1

Someone very rudely called my several unpleasant things on the forum saying I knew nothing and this couldn't be done. I was going to '@' them to show them this post but I couldn't find them or the original post the comment was made in. Good job with the trial my friend.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, willmill97 said:

@shorty2905 Thank you very much, I just tried your method for Stage 6, on my 3rd try, after failing the last Djinn survival wave losing about 30 seconds, I still managed to complete it with 4 seconds left on the clock!! The boss was on the right side of the rock but it still worked :) 

Nice, those close one have a nice feeling to it.

And you are right. The boss has three spots where he can stand. But they all work the same so i didn't mention it in the video.

What handgun did you use?

3 hours ago, Dreggit said:

Someone very rudely called my several unpleasant things on the forum saying I knew nothing and this couldn't be done. I was going to '@' them to show them this post but I couldn't find them or the original post the comment was made in. Good job with the trial my friend.

Thank you. Who knows, maybe they will stumble upon this thread at some point ?

7 hours ago, Ptirle said:

Ok one question, is this doable with two more people? if everything is still the same then that would be even easier.

Yes of course, it's ten times easier. Keep in mind that positioning is important. Just stick together at the same spots I use in the videos to avoid different spawn positions for the enemies.

• Like 1

Haven't played the game or watched the videos, but I just wanted to say thanks for doing this. I really enjoy doing stuff like this solo, and it's very helpful to have videos like these. I'm sure it took time to make them, so big thanks for doing it to help other players out. I'm sure if I ever get around to playing this game (after the Uncharted collection I've had on my shelf for a long while) I will be checking them out. :) 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

Haven't played the game or watched the videos, but I just wanted to say thanks for doing this. I really enjoy doing stuff like this solo, and it's very helpful to have videos like these. I'm sure it took time to make them, so big thanks for doing it to help other players out. I'm sure if I ever get around to playing this game (after the Uncharted collection I've had on my shelf for a long while) I will be checking them out. :) 

Thank's a lot mate. UC4 is imho one the best games of the current generation, give it a shot.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, shorty2905 said:

Yes of course, it's ten times easier. Keep in mind that positioning is important. Just stick together at the same spots I use in the videos to avoid different spawn positions for the enemies.

Thanks a bunch matey! YAR!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr_Stranamore said:

Not yet level 50 (46), don't think I'll be able to finish with three stars even on easy :D

And I have yet to finish all levels at hard, to unlock crushing... now I'm stuck at level 8, I surrendered to the boss after many tries.

I know the issue. Was stuck at Stage 10 Hard for a log time. And I had the same thought: How in gods name am I supposed to do crushing if I can't do hard?

But believe me, everything changes when you upgrade your weapons and have the correct perks.

And don't think about the 3 stars, the low difficulty timers are way harder then the crushing ones.

• Like 1

Hey @shorty2905  

Solid effort on getting these done ? I have a couple of questions if that's cool.

1. Whats the difference between the patch you're playing on 1.25.083 and the current one 1.28.083?

(I only ask this because in stage 4 when you throw 3 grenades when the boss spawns his clones you down them.. I have to throw a combined total of 6 grenades with team mates to down them)

2. Has it been confirmed that playing with additional players has no effect on AI difficulty? Whether it be more enemies, more health, faster spawns etc... 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Hey @shorty2905  

Solid effort on getting these done ? I have a couple of questions if that's cool.

1. Whats the difference between the patch you're playing on 1.25.083 and the current one 1.28.083?

(I only ask this because in stage 4 when you throw 3 grenades when the boss spawns his clones you down them.. I have to throw a combined total of 6 grenades with team mates to down them)

2. Has it been confirmed that playing with additional players has no effect on AI difficulty? Whether it be more enemies, more health, faster spawns etc... 

Thank you, and of course that's cool :)

1. Patch 1.25 up to 1.28 have no difference in terms of the survival mode. (My Stage 4 Video is 1.27 btw)

2. I actually have no clue since I only did it Solo. But if you need 6 grenades for the illusions then you have your answer because it definetly is still 3 when I do it solo.

So I assume it scales with the player count, a good thing to know.

Edited by shorty2905
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I notice the current patch is 1.29.0083, not sure if there is any changes to survival.

I'm still slowly crawling my way through hard mode while getting all the gun upgrade (I already got all weapon to level 3 before doing hard, planning to get all 4 before moving to crushing).

Do you think it's doable without the level 5 damage upgrade?

What you definetly need:

-Harbinger Sniper

-Argwal or DC Revolver

-Enhanced Radar Perk

-Lock n Load Perk (that was the one I had to buy for Stage 6)

-Heavy Weapons Expert Perk

-Hardened Perk

Optional but useful:

Mystical Expert Perk

So far only got 2:

Enhanced Radar + Mystical Expert

On 7.10.2017 at 1:01 PM, PliskinCobra said:

Do you think it's doable without the level 5 damage upgrade?

Sorry for my delayed response. Was ill for an entire week :/.

To say it's not doable would be wrong, but its 10 times harder, at least. And when you compare the time you have to put into upgrading the weapons with the time you are going to need for the complete achievment... it's not even worth mentioning, so just do it. It's gonna help a lot.

On 7.10.2017 at 1:01 PM, PliskinCobra said:

I notice the current patch is 1.29.0083, not sure if there is any changes to survival.

Patch 1.29 didn't change a thing concerning the Survival Mode, we are fine guys!

Guide still working

Edited by shorty2905

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was level 43 and my guns were level 2 when I did this also my partner was level 40 as well with semi upgraded guns. The deal is finding the a pro that knows everything. Just ask people from leaderboard to help you and wait for them to return your calls. hat is how I done it. We failed only 1 time and it was Stage 10. I watched a lot of Yotube videos before start so even if i had low level guns and low level I managed to get the trophies since I knew what I had to do. Good luck people. Also thanks for OP for the videos.

Edited by Abysm_Nucleus
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Abysm_Nucleus said:

I was level 43 and my guns were level 2 when I did this also my partner was level 40 as well with semi upgraded guns. The deal is finding the a pro that knows everything. Just ask people from leaderboard to help you and wait for them to return your calls. hat is how I done it. We failed only 1 time and it was Stage 10. I watched a lot of Yotube videos before start so even if i had low level guns and low level I managed to get the trophies since I knew what I had to do. Good luck people. Also thanks for OP for the videos.

It is still difficult when there's a pro in the trio but the other two or just one of them runs around messing up the enemy spawns and getting downed all the time. I played with this fbi8810 guy(3 star hardcore badge) and he's one of those who will kill all the enemies before you even get to the right place. We went through stages 1-6 on Crushing without failing, but only got 3 stars on stage 1 cause the other dude wasn't following the one who knows his game. The pro left the game the first time everybody got down on Stage 7. I'm level 50 and all weapons are level 5. I don't have any of the most useful boosters, like hardened, mystical expert nor the Harbinger Sniper rifle. It takes forever for a new challenge to show up so it looks like I'll have to buy them with real money, as much as I hate doing that.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2017 at 7:29 PM, Demon--Prototype said:

Hey @shorty2905  

#2: I'm not gonna say I can confirm that for sure, but I have a very strong impression that that's the case. Been playing this a lot lately and the game definitely feels like it's stepped down solo... enemies are way more aggressive with 3 people.

• Like 1