shorty2905

Surival Mode Crushing Solo 30 Stars Video Guide - ...It Achievement (1.32)

112 posts in this topic

Any advice for Stage 3? I'm trying it solo and it seems way too tight - you almost need a perfect run!

@Xetnevs : Time is short indeed but the map is not that hard (compared to 8 or 10 for instance. In my opinion, the best way is to have a team of 3 buddies and use Djinn's spirit for the treasure hunt (mainly to gain around 20 seconds between the 2 areas of treasures). Also put mines at the 3 entries the middle one being the center square near the stairs behind the arsenal (imagine when you are in the Siege area, enemies can come from three entries: left, middle and right, put mines there). Use also the guide here (with the video). The ability to see the treasures /enemies on the map is also really useful for this map.

Edited by djippps

Thanks @djippps - I got three stars online last night with some randoms. But I'm also interested in trying it solo for a challenge. 

Well I managed to do it: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhUgEiEgPzIBC_u96FKbcbJurgcp4Xo7i

One of the hardest things I had to do. I did however use the boss glitches and and out of bounds on stage nine. Took me a little less than two weeks to do this from scratch - still working full time and keeping social. Never touched Multiplayer before this and hadn't played the series in years. I left this trophy sitting for years because I thought it would take months of online grinding. Also with all the version updates and nerfs I also thought it to be impossible. But not at all, still possible with the latest update.

Don't know if @shorty2905 still reads this, but thank you man. Without your guides I wouldn't have been able to do this!

11 minutes ago, Xetnevs said:

Well I managed to do it: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhUgEiEgPzIBC_u96FKbcbJurgcp4Xo7i

One of the hardest things I had to do. I did however use the boss glitches and and out of bounds on stage nine. Took me a little less than two weeks to do this from scratch - still working full time and keeping social. Never touched Multiplayer before this and hadn't played the series in years. I left this trophy sitting for years because I thought it would take months of online grinding. Also with all the version updates and nerfs I also thought it to be impossible. But not at all, still possible with the latest update.

Don't know if @shorty2905 still reads this, but thank you man. Without your guides I wouldn't have been able to do this!

That's some impressive gameplay there man, well done!

On 2.6.2020 at 0:30 PM, Xetnevs said:

Yes, every now and then I peak in here. And im really flattered that people still use my videos. It really was worth the effort.

Congrats and thank you so much.

Edited by shorty2905

On 6/2/2020 at 3:30 AM, Xetnevs said:

You've already done some impressive stuff on your trophy profile as well as having nearly 100 percent completion. Hearing you say 'one of the hardest things I had to do' isn't exactly lifting my spirits up if I ever hope to 100 percent this beast.

Edited by Spaz

There are many good Players still Playing this Mode and are friendly and helping out. I have done it yesterday with randoms and if you Follow them it’s a lot of fun and not that Hard at all.... @Spaz

Currently working through the levels on hard at level 34.  Does anyone know if all of the booster abilities (enhanced radar etc.) are eventually unlocked through level.  It seems a large portion of them need to be purchased?

@Together_Comic: you can get it through the random chests at 2500 violet unit in game currency. No need to use real money for it but it is a long grind (you can use the daily challenges, set them to survival mode instead of classic mp). If I remember well, there is also a level condition but I am not 100% sure about it.

Edited by djippps

On 7/19/2020 at 6:35 AM, djippps said:

@Together_Comic: you can get it through the random chests at 2500 violet unit in game currency. No need to use real money for it but it is a long grind (you can use the daily challenges, set them to survival mode instead of classic mp). If I remember well, there is also a level condition but I am not 100% sure about it.

That's gross :/.  Thanks for letting me know.