Rattling Your Dags..But Your Dags Wont Rattle? Try The Lighthouse I found

snacklepuss

TRY THIS Location in Jeets territory I discovered which includes the correct amount of Enemies who respawn and is also POST COMPLETION of  main story.

This new location (Lighthouse) I found, has a boss type enemy + 3 friends of his for your full fury to kick in.  

The Lighthouse may be the answer to your Platinum. And they respawn as well, once you leave the perimeter or fast travel back and forwards
This is an alternative to the Gas Town where it wont work for you

Here you can do the 3 to 4 man fury Fill in 10 Seconds or less. And as theyre also the perfect enemies, there also one with a weapon.

https://youtu.be/ZAWJcMEvG04

Edited by snacklepuss
  • Like 1

I observed that this fails for most people who attempt it when theyre either not skilled enough, or at Full Skill Level where MAX has every available skill. Whe you press square/fast punch (PS4) Sometimes the quick hits seem to hit harder than are supposed to.  NOTE: If you go to the menu, then Max, then Skills, then GUT SHOT, it explains how using a Shotgun may or can help you obtain/achieve "Rattling Your Dangs"

GUT SHOT Description:

Aside from efficiently killing the target, the GUT SHOT also instills fear in nearby enemies, temporarily lowering their attack frequency

Edited by snacklepuss

• 10 months later...

I've been trying this for ages and finally got it. I got it during the torch them all mission where you come across 5 enemies 2 with weapons. If you take a weapon then kill him do 2 with knife kills and then other weapon kill it's how I done it. If you die just go on get killed and you restart right back there so no travelling. Hope this helps others 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/4/2018 at 9:21 PM, shuv82 said:

I've been trying this for ages and finally got it. I got it during the torch them all mission where you come across 5 enemies 2 with weapons. If you take a weapon then kill him do 2 with knife kills and then other weapon kill it's how I done it. If you die just go on get killed and you restart right back there so no travelling. Hope this helps others 

OK Even though I posted the above video; I have personally not been able to pop the  "Rattle Your Dags" challenge and its the only one I need for Platinum: 

I am wondering if theres some sort of Error/Bug in my Game: Does anyone know how many total challenges there are in Mad Max?

Here are 2 screenshots I took recently from my Game: Note I have completed everything but the Rattle your Dags challenge:

Does the percentages in this PIC seem right to you'?  Are there 174 challenges or more?

https://imgur.com/2WXl8Mu

2WXl8Mu.jpg

Edited by snacklepuss