Server Shutdown October 31, 2017

jka121

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2017 at 10:33 PM, Bilpe said:

"Oh, It's Perfect!" is considered online?  I've heard of people getting it from playing the KC/SF exhibition game mode...

Don't quote me on it but I think that receiving cards is an online function even though you can get them from any successful game mode including Exhibition games.  I was fortunate enough to get mine on the 4th or 5th free pack award I opened.  At any rate I wouldn't bet on being able to get that one past the end of October.

On 18/09/2017 at 3:04 AM, mrcamilo7 said:

Been trying to follow the "Legends Never Die" video posted here but I can't seem to find this TooMuchTuna fellow's game in the rankings

Hi Everyone!

Me to im Trying to find that team but its impossible in 51458 Teams Created Online....

If any one can tell other teams can we do this Trophie i appreciate please ok?

Thank's for all and cya soon! =D

2 hours ago, Devil_Max said:

Hi Everyone!

Me to im Trying to find that team but its impossible in 51458 Teams Created Online....

If any one can tell other teams can we do this Trophie i appreciate please ok?

Thank's for all and cya soon! =D

I unlocked it playing a game against the #1 Team in the DS Ranking, the Gotham Bats. The team has a Ted Williams and a Johnny Bench 

Edited by mrcamilo7
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Devil_Max said:

The Name of the are Gotham Bats or have other name? Do you know the Page where is this team my friend?

Yes, the Bats. It's the #1 ranked team in the DS standings.Just go to standings in Diamond Dynasty mode and use the right stick to go to DS. The first team there is the Gotham Bats. I played them and got the trophy

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mrcamilo7 said:

Yes, the Bats. It's the #1 ranked team in the DS standings.Just go to standings in Diamond Dynasty mode and use the right stick to go to DS. The first team there is the Gotham Bats. I played them and got the trophy

Yeap its true....im sorry....im looking only in the first page of ranked teams and we have to pass the pages with the button R3! ;)

Thank's again my Friend i unlock now! ;) Very Easy Trophie! =D

So, I've been playing at least one game a day, hoping to get lucky.  I even bought a couple 1000 stub bundles from the PS Store, but the best thing I've pulled is a Jose Bautista (which I flipped for stubs on the market).  Anyone have suggestions on which mode/activity and settings/difficulty to use to get the most stubs awarded?

On 9/25/2017 at 6:28 AM, Bilpe said:

So, I've been playing at least one game a day, hoping to get lucky.  I even bought a couple 1000 stub bundles from the PS Store, but the best thing I've pulled is a Jose Bautista (which I flipped for stubs on the market).  Anyone have suggestions on which mode/activity and settings/difficulty to use to get the most stubs awarded?

I'm in the same boat as you. Finding a diamond card is the last thing I need to before platinum. Unfortunately none of the game modes offer many stubs. Best move is to go to community markets and buy low sell high. I play RTTS mostly because it's fun, not really because it offers a lot of stubs. The process is very slow....

On 9/29/2017 at 9:43 AM, mrcamilo7 said:

I'm in the same boat as you. Finding a diamond card is the last thing I need to before platinum. Unfortunately none of the game modes offer many stubs. Best move is to go to community markets and buy low sell high. I play RTTS mostly because it's fun, not really because it offers a lot of stubs. The process is very slow....

I have noticed that it seems as though they may have changed the algorithim that determines which cards you receive.  In addition to Bautista, I received a Justin Turner, Garrett Richards, and a Jose Abreu just in the last week alone.  I tried to chalk this up to increased activity, but the truth is that I've played more and more often in various stretches since this game came out and have never got anything this good.  One month to go; I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2017 at 9:43 AM, mrcamilo7 said:

Try to play in Diamond Dynasty vs CPU mode. You will be rewarded 2 cards after the match. If you are good or having a good team, you can increase difficulty to increase the chance to get diamond card. I get my first diamond from there.

On 10/10/2017 at 0:53 AM, GTA_Darren said:

Try to play in Diamond Dynasty vs CPU mode. You will be rewarded 2 cards after the match. If you are good or having a good team, you can increase difficulty to increase the chance to get diamond card. I get my first diamond from there.

I've never seen this question asked before, but is it better to win at a lower difficulty on DD or lose at a higher one? Or does it matter at all?  The clock is ticking and I can only dedicate enough time to play one game a day on weekdays.  I was so hoping this would be my first "Show" platinum, but now it's not looking good.

3 minutes ago, Bilpe said:

I've never seen this question asked before, but is it better to win at a lower difficulty on DD or lose at a higher one? Or does it matter at all?  The clock is ticking and I can only dedicate enough time to play one game a day on weekdays.  I was so hoping this would be my first "Show" platinum, but now it's not looking good.

Make sure you are able to win. My experience is if you lose in higher difficulty, that will not help you get diamond card. When the time I got mine, I played in lower difficulty.

• Like 1

Hi Everyone!

Im a Trouble on this Game because i dont win any Game at the Moment and i see im not gonna have the Luck in my Hand because the Diamond Card... :(

But what is the Easy Metod to Win Studs and the Easy Way to Get Diamond if i continue not winning matches...??? :S

Any one can Confirm if i Get this Trophie in One Platform (PS3 or PS4) they Unlock on the Other Platform (PS3 or PS4) Please?

Thank's alot and cya Soon and Good Luck on all for This Fu**** Lucky Trophy! ;)

7 hours ago, Devil_Max said:

Hi Everyone!

Im a Trouble on this Game because i dont win any Game at the Moment and i see im not gonna have the Luck in my Hand because the Diamond Card... :(

But what is the Easy Metod to Win Studs and the Easy Way to Get Diamond if i continue not winning matches...??? :S

Any one can Confirm if i Get this Trophie in One Platform (PS3 or PS4) they Unlock on the Other Platform (PS3 or PS4) Please?

Thank's alot and cya Soon and Good Luck on all for This Fu**** Lucky Trophy! ;)

I'm afraid that I've read that the trophies for The Show 15 are counted individually.  So if you unlock "Oh It's Perfect" on the PS4 it remains locked on the PS3 and if that is the one you need yet you just have to get lucky.  Fortunately for me I lucked into a Diamond equipment card back in June although I pulled Kershaw here recently.  Go figure. >.>  

Both Diamonds I was awarded came from a free packs through the ones you get for playing/logging into the game 9 days.

I'm pretty sure that winning games in Diamond Dynasty mode nets you slightly more studs than any thing else. 

Edited by TheCatHerder42
More information.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, I was never able to get a diamond item, even though, in moments of weakness, I used real money to buy stubs.  For anyone wondering, with the update, all diamond items that could be achieved in other game modes (RTTS, etc.) are just given to you.  This definitely changes how I will choose which games to buy, as I refuse to pour hundreds of hours into a game again and not be able to achieve everything before it's taken offline.  Very unfair.

• Like 1