Who's keen?

Platinum_Vice

6 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

This looks clunky af.

Clunktastic.

2 hours ago, damon8r351 said:

I'll support the existence of this, as a training opportunity for the developer. Because you only learn when you have someone who is patient with your mistakes. Refer to every single teenager and 20-something who has ever worked for me for more information.

My first thoughts were that this is clearly a first attempt by a new dev, and I definitely respect that someone out there is dedicated to being part of the next generation of devs so that I don't have to. But! This looks terrible. Even if we assume that the graphical presentation is identical to the dev's vision, the controls and gameplay look 'pre-alpha' in quality. 

The effort of the dev is commendable, sure, but the end product should not be published. It lowers the bar for standards within the PS Store and therefore devalues the aggregate quality of all games.

Edit: if one of your employees brought this to you, surely you would explain to them (in whatever way you see fit: blunt or encouraging, it doesn't matter to my point) that they need to do better for your product. Effort and patience only go so far when you are running a business or creating a game, eventually you need to hire people who give you the results that you expect.

Edited by GonzoWARgasm
Added final paragraph
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

I received this game for free via a redeem code from a member of this site, whom of which  I won't name, but I instantly regret playing it, the controls are clunky, sometimes non response, or sometimes overly responsive, what should be a simple turn will cause you to crash into a wall, this game is not remote play friendly either, as you cannot map the buttons and change the controls, so try flying with both analog sticks and trying to shoot using the top right rear touch pad on the vita, it's basically impossible, now I'll have to force myself to get more involved with this game than I would have liked because I will now be forever scorned with this low quality game tied to my account, forever, this will easily top the charts on the games you love to hate as I cannot say a single positive thing about this game, from poor level design, shotty controls, bad graphics, lack of customization with the controls, you name it, for the trouble the trophies are going to be, this game should have a platinum, to reward your anxiety this game will give you but it doesn't have one, so be warned, this game is pretty bad, if not, the worst!

Just delete the game from your list before you earn a trophy. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yowzagabowza said:

Just delete the game from your list before you earn a trophy. 

Yeah, thanks!

it had to go to the trash!! ASAP

words cannot describe how bad it is..

and I've hung in there to 100% / platinum some awful games in my days but this one reigns supreme on how bad a game really can be and how it's not worth it to stick it out and complete it.  Its guaranteed to be a very difficult 100% and I know some people like that kind of challenge but I implore you hard core trophy addicts to turn your heads the other way, it's not worth it so be warned! This game sucks

• 2 weeks later...