Zombie Magnet glitch & Spaceland boss "glitch" still working?

I've been reading up on these and I want a 100% confirmation on if the zombie magnet glitch & the "glitch" on Spaceland where people leave at the speakers, then there's only one boss, and if people come back, they still get the trophy? Most of what I've read indicates that they still work, but I'd appreciate if anyone knows 100% if they work or not still.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Property_Damage said:

Are you sure..it's be active since release and they've known about it all along, almost a year later they decided to fix it? That seems stupid..even if it's fixed I don't really care, I never had to use it for myself, just for a friend of mine who sucks at IW zombies

2 of my friends who did the glitch many times tested it with me and they are convinced it has been patched, so is reddit.

They've added a super easter egg to the game where if you complete it...you will start off with all perks. They've probably patched it to stop people cheesing out the EEs to get this reward. 

1 minute ago, Potent_Delusions said:

2 of my friends who did the glitch many times tested it with me and they are convinced it has been patched, so is reddit.

They've added a super easter egg to the game where if you complete it...you will start off with all perks. They've probably patched it to stop people cheesing out the EEs to get this reward. 

I guess with what you said it makes sense, to prevent people from cheesing it, oh well, with enough practice it's doable to earn it legit, and from what I've heard, when you finish the super EE, you get more than just all the perks, you also start off with 25000 points, the wonder weapons and you get the directors cut versions of each map, so yeah, to patch it makes sense..but to have it for almost a year and then decide to finally fix it just seems, idk, a little late, they patched all the other god mode glitches almost right away but left this 1 skate by for like 10months, oh well

50 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

I guess with what you said it makes sense, to prevent people from cheesing it, oh well, with enough practice it's doable to earn it legit, and from what I've heard, when you finish the super EE, you get more than just all the perks, you also start off with 25000 points, the wonder weapons and you get the directors cut versions of each map, so yeah, to patch it makes sense..but to have it for almost a year and then decide to finally fix it just seems, idk, a little late, they patched all the other god mode glitches almost right away but left this 1 skate by for like 10months, oh well

That's not even the super EE, the Director's Cut mode is just for getting the soul key on all maps. Super EE likely involves redoing the EE on each map in Director's Cut, but that's not required for trophies or anything.