National Trophy Hunting Day Community Event! - OVER

Would you like to participate?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for earning some trophies on Sept 23rd?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but I do not want to be in the drawing for U.S. PSN cards
    • No.
  2. 2. Would you like to volunteer to count trophies? (I may have a separate raffle for this group if we have enough participants in the event)

• Yes, I would love to help with the event!
    • No thanks!

Sounds fun but I have to see if I am doing something that day.

My Aunt that passed away this year would have turned 60 on the 26th. I (and some of my family) would still like to hold her birthday for her as a final goodbye. So that is either on the Sat or the Sun. of that weekend. If it isn't Saturday I will be down though :)

16 minutes ago, ihate_ray said:

oh okay haha. i was really confused when reading this ?

I thought it was pretty clear that it was a random drawing and the more trophies earned the more # of cards given out.

Am I being misleading? I don't have gobs of cash laying around!

• Like 1

About 2 weeks to sign up! 

I'm hoping for more people to join us to add to the count. Remember, more trophies mean more PSN cards to give away, which helps with more participants.

Though, less people means better odds of getting drawn assuming we at least make the 100 trophies mark (expecting a few to earn at least 30 to 40 trophies)... You just have to maximize the number of trophies earned per person.

58 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

This is a pretty cool idea. I'll have to plan to play a couple of easy games that day.

I'm actually trying to decide what games I should play this day. I don't really have any quick games in the backlog, but I do have some where trophies can be earned 5 minutes in and a few with short campaigns. Should I kill my completion earning as many as I can in a bunch of games or do I diligently play through one game and get a handful of trophies? Decisions. Decisions.

Just now, Beyondthegrave07 said:

I'm actually trying to decide what games I should play this day. I don't really have any quick games in the backlog, but I do have some where trophies can be earned 5 minutes in and a few with short campaigns. Should I kill my completion earning as many as I can in a bunch of games or do I diligently play through one game and get a handful of trophies? Decisions. Decisions.

That's what I'm gonna have to try and decide as well. I know I've got a few games that are really quick that I haven't had a good reason to play (like Steins;Gate Darling of Loving Vows and The Walking Dead S2), but I don't know if I just want to mash through them to get the quick trophies. I'll probably end up just killing my completion with games that have been sitting on my shelf forever, to force myself to finish them up later, haha.