Fishing

Awein999

i've done 66 rank 7 tourneys and only 4 rematches have shown up.  is there something i have to do specifically or do i have to grind literally hundreds of tourneys or something?

i also completed the gallery

Edited by Awein999

22 minutes ago, Awein999 said:

i've done 66 rank 7 tourneys and only 4 rematches have shown up.  is there something i have to do specifically or do i have to grind literally hundreds of tourneys or something?

i also completed the gallery

So far I am unable to find an answer to this one. A few posts say it can change daily some say just keep quitting the game if you don't see one. But no one really knows for sure just yet from what I have found,
I have been rank 7 for a few days now and struggle to see any.

Edited by fisty123

9 minutes ago, GOLFNUT1414 said:

The Rank 7 characters show up once a day, judging by the top saying "Today's Secret Rematch VS Character"

See I want to believe this but so far out of almost 4 days now I all I see is Rank vs ? and it has been saying this since I reached level 7.

Edited by fisty123

9 hours ago, BOT-Brad said:

Yeah, I am not too sure how to get them to show up, I have only faced two so far, the fishing guy and the luchador mask guy, both of whom popped up after returning from an Online Open Course.

34 minutes ago, Awein999 said:

im really starting to think they show up once every 24 real time hours.  i have seen 5 so far and they show up with no recognizable pattern for me except the time passing.  lame 1f612.png

8 hours ago, elecmouse101 said:

I hit rank 7 last night, (this morning according to golf island time) and when I booted up the game today (same day) I immediately had a rematch ready for me. That's all I know on the matter.

May I ask what golfing level your all on? This is the only thing I could think of as to why mine is always showing ? and I have played it everyday (long sessions) since getting rank 7.

Edited by fisty123

17 minutes ago, elecmouse101 said:

I'm currently level 13. I've been playing for a bit today and one hasn't spawned yet.

2 minutes ago, Awein999 said:

golf lvl 15

I was level 14 went back down to level 11 after trying to make impossible shots then worked my way back to level 14, aiming to get it back to level 15 once I finish work to see if that might be needed but I doubt it.

3 hours ago, fisty123 said:

I was level 14 went back down to level 11 after trying to make impossible shots then worked my way back to level 14, aiming to get it back to level 15 once I finish work to see if that might be needed but I doubt it.

Wait you can lose your golf level? Damn

I too am currently Level 13, after having moved between 12-15 several times as I keep attempting to do some stupid super side-spin shots in an attempt to get the trophy (still no luck there), and also continously playing the two hardest courses (Vortex & Imperial) for the last ~40 people I need for the gallery. I have now had 4 spawn so it does indeed seem to be roughly 1 per day.

Edited by BOT-Brad

Do you have to be on a certain course to catch certain types of fish or is it just down to luck. I know I have to have a revenge match against the fisherman player to be able to catch everything, but when it gets down to needing just a handful of fish I'd like to know which course I have to be at.

On 9/7/2017 at 10:37 AM, fisty123 said:

This is rather frustrating. Still no Revenge. I have tried every game mode possible and played a few rounds online, Nothing will trigger one.

Have you done the 9 hole course bonus? I got a character after that but it could have been coincidence since I don't play until the evening and there is usually a character when I get on.

Your fishing one, you must play the fisherman in revenge vs, when you beat him he gives you 2 additional baits to fish with. Each course has 3 fishing spots. There is a ? At each one. Start at course 1 then proceed through them.

Your revenge vs spawn. Im in the uk it spawns at 0100 in the uk one hour behing normal gmt. If you dont get a vs match quit game and reload. If your impatient for the fishing guy keep quitting as the vs changes each time.

I have about 8 days left till plat. Dont forget you need 3 condors on an official round to unlock your last challenge player. On mega cups at the minute so plenty of time to get one more condor.