Fishing

Awein999

1 hour ago, MickyThomson said:

Your fishing one, you must play the fisherman in revenge vs, when you beat him he gives you 2 additional baits to fish with. Each course has 3 fishing spots. There is a ? At each one. Start at course 1 then proceed through them.

Your revenge vs spawn. Im in the uk it spawns at 0100 in the uk one hour behing normal gmt. If you dont get a vs match quit game and reload. If your impatient for the fishing guy keep quitting as the vs changes each time.

I have about 8 days left till plat. Dont forget you need 3 condors on an official round to unlock your last challenge player. On mega cups at the minute so plenty of time to get one more condor.

Mega cups are listed as unofficial are you sure that those count? I saw someone else state the same thing but I was not sure

One last tip, you have 7 courses and home location. You have to fish at both in and out on every course.

So write it down. I have 2 fish to catch. I'll have to go through all 7 course x2 so 14 to find 2 bloody stickle back, guppies or some other crappy fish. Lmao

Its all good, thats why we are trophy whor3s lol

• 1 year later...

I checked the trophy guide for Everybody's Golf and it mentions online is required for the fishing related trophy. Why exactly is online required for fishing? Is fishing possible only while in online mode or only some certain fishes need to be caught online? I can't seem to find anything about this anywhere.

I've also found contradicting info about online requiring a PS Plus subscription. Someone claimed it doesn't require a subscription and the game info in PS Store says it does. Is PS Plus required for platinum?

• 4 months later...
On 5/1/2019 at 0:32 PM, Eyjabria said:

I checked the trophy guide for Everybody's Golf and it mentions online is required for the fishing related trophy. Why exactly is online required for fishing? Is fishing possible only while in online mode or only some certain fishes need to be caught online? I can't seem to find anything about this anywhere.

I've also found contradicting info about online requiring a PS Plus subscription. Someone claimed it doesn't require a subscription and the game info in PS Store says it does. Is PS Plus required for platinum?

The majority of fish can only be found when you fish in the online course lobbies. So you need to be able to connect to PSN for that trophy. You however do not need to have PS+ to access the online lobbies. You only need PS+ if you intend to play rounds with other people. So internet connection needed need for plat, but PS+ is not needed.

• Like 2

On 04/09/2019 at 10:08 PM, MrHealthy said:

The majority of fish can only be found when you fish in the online course lobbies. So you need to be able to connect to PSN for that trophy. You however do not need to have PS+ to access the online lobbies. You only need PS+ if you intend to play rounds with other people. So internet connection needed need for plat, but PS+ is not needed.

Ah, awesome that PS+ is not required. Thank you so much for the info @MrHealthy!

• Like 1