Substory 25

XShadowYakuzaX

I can confirm that you can do the substory in Premium Adventure. Not sure which time of the day I go for this substory but it was without Haruka and you Need to go deeper in Mach Bowl. After the receptionist is a man in the Corner and after i got near him the substory starts. Hope this could help you :) 

Edit: You can use http://dswiipspwikips3.jp/yakuza-kiwami/substory/ for more Details. It´s a japanese guide for the Substorys and it helped me after I translated the site with the Internet Explorer. Not the best Translation but for our purpose it was enough :) 

Edited by Inuty

I have read the japanese guide as well but there are no requirements.

I tried premium adventure at different day times and had no luck so far. When i use the trouble finder i see a lot of "!" on the map but the one at mach bowl doesnt appear....

@Inuty

Was this one of your last substories you have to complete ? 

We're premium adventure the first time you enter mach bowl?

My thought is that i maybe have to complete some other chapter 4 related stories in order to trigger this one but i dont know...

11 minutes ago, KingTom95 said:

I tried premium adventure at different day times and had no luck so far. When i use the trouble finder i see a lot of "!" on the map but the one at mach bowl doesnt appear....

Are you not able to talk to the guy? if you walk straight into mach bowl, he will be on your left a little bit passed the counter. Have you attempted to bowl yet? Try bowling, or getting a strike, or something like that.

2 hours ago, usrmd said:

Are you not able to talk to the guy? if you walk straight into mach bowl, he will be on your left a little bit passed the counter. Have you attempted to bowl yet? Try bowling, or getting a strike, or something like that.

Nope i have seen a video from the japanese version and i know how it looks like.

I already played majima, bowl 10 strikes, earn a total of 5 in split games and beat the employee 3 times.... 

There is no "!" and when i enter mach bowl the guy is simply not there.

Edit: My Friend made a clear save data and started a new game with it. He was playing until chapter 4 and guess what? the substory doesnt appear...so either our savegames are bugged out or its a major bug. 

We both have the digital copy, anyone who have done this have the physical?

Edited by KingTom95

3 hours ago, KingTom95 said:

Nope i have seen a video from the japanese version and i know how it looks like.

I already played majima, bowl 10 strikes, earn a total of 5 in split games and beat the employee 3 times.... 

There is no "!" and when i enter mach bowl the guy is simply not there.

Edit: My Friend made a clear save data and started a new game with it. He was playing until chapter 4 and guess what? the substory doesnt appear...so either our savegames are bugged out or its a major bug. 

We both have the digital copy, anyone who have done this have the physical?

I have the digital version too and still not coming up yet? Have you completed all other sub-stories?

56 minutes ago, XShadowYakuzaX said:

I have the digital version too and still not coming up yet? Have you completed all other sub-stories?

Im currently at 47/79 but i dont want to process. Dont want to finish everything and then getting nothing for it.

Now my friend tried a complete new save and played till chapter 4 again. And yea there is still nothing. So it seems they forget these whole mission in the digital copy ^^

Can anyone confirm that he made the mission in the digital copy ?

First i will reinstall my game and if thats not working i will grab a physical one this week...

We have found a solution :-) 

My friend tried to do some substories when suddenly substory #25 appears and he told me to finish #23 "The crane game" and guess what? The substory does finally appear for me. 

So you have to complete #23 in order to recieve #25. No japanese guide or english guide had requirements and maybe thats only a thing in the digital version or anybody whos done it doing #23 before. 

@XShadowYakuzaX

Maybe you try it out and tell me later?

Im sure it works for you too.

• 1 year later...