:bronze: Charged into Battle

Kill 25 enemies with the Lance as Cavalry

:bronze: Secured the Resources

Win 5 games of Supply Drop

:bronze: Endured the Winter

Play a round on all ''In the Name of the Tsar'' maps

:gold: Filled the Stockpile

Perform a kill with all ''In the Name of the Tsar'' weapon variants

So what do you guys think? Only the cavalry kills and weapon variants seems to be a grind. But looks a little bit like the first dlc.

Edited by wuthg21

22 minutes ago, cocacolakid825 said:

The weapon one seems worse than the "they shall not pass" dlc weapon trophy. If I understand the description correctly, we need every weapon unlike last time when it was just the class

Yea i'm thinking the same, i already have the 2 pistols so it's a start

41 minutes ago, Lucas_LopesRP said:

Obrez Pistol
Unsure

Obrez needs 5 kills with ... in a round. i'm not sure which pistol it is ?

Also try and clean up the list you made, it's really hard to understand it clearly =)

Edited by wuthg21

I think I'll need to boost some of the weapon unlocks.

Destroying 2 planes with an LMG? I was hoping they would change that when the expansion comes out.

I also don't use the AT mines.

Keep in mind that you should get the Operations trophy asap coz that would be a pain in the a** after a few weeks. Same goes for the Supply Drop game mode.

Complete List of Assignments for In the Name of the Tsar weapon unlocks:

Model 1900
Factory
- Perform 40 kills with the M97 Trench Gun Backbored
- In a round, perform 5 kills with the AT Rocket Gun

Slug
- Perform 50 kills with the 12G Automatic Extended
- Perform 20 kills with the Gasser M1870

SMG 08/18
Factory
- Perform 15 kills with the MP 18 Trench against the support class
- Perform 10 kills with the Anti-Tank Grenade

Optical
- Perform 50 kills with the Automatico M1918 Trench
- Destroy 5 tanks with the Anti-Tank Mine

Fedorov Avtomat
Trench

- Perform 40 kills with the Cei-Rigotti Trench
- Perform 40 squad heals

Optical
- Perform 50 kills with the Selbstlader M1916 Optical
- Perform 20 kills with the C96 Pistol

General Liu Rifle
Factory
- Perform 40 kills with the Mondragón Storm
- Perform 30 squad revives

Storm
- Perform 50 kills with the Autoloading 8 .35 Marksman
- Perform 30 kills with the Rifle Grenade FRG

Parabellum MG14/17
Low Weight
- Destroy 2 airplanes with LMGs
- Perform 20 kills with the Mortar Airburst

Suppressive
- Perform 40 kills with the Lewis Gun Low Weight
- Perform 50 vehicle repairs

Perino Model 1908
Low Weight
- Perform 40 kills with the MG15 n.A Low Weight

- In a round, perform 10 squad resupplies

Defensive
- Perform 50 kills with the BAR M1918 Storm

- Perform 20 kills with yhe Repetierpistole M1912 Pistol

Mosin-Nagant M91
Infantry
- In a round, perform 3 headshots with the SMLE MkIII Infantry
- Perform 20 kills with the Mars Automatic

Marksman
- Perform 50 kills with the Gewehr 98 Marksman
- Perform 15 kills with the Tripwire Bomb HE

Vetterli-Vitali M1870/87
Infantry
- Perform 15 kills with the M1903 Experimental
- Perform 20 periscope spot assists

Carbine
- Perform 50 kills with the SMLE MkIII Carbine
- Destroy 1 vehicle with K bullets

C93 Carbine
- Perform 40 kills with the FT Light Tank

Nagant Revolver
- Perform 20 kills with the Luger P08 pistol

Obrez Pistol
- In a round, perform 5 kills with the Mle 1903 Pistol

Fixed format and updated requirements.

Edited by ipot_04
Fixed format and updated requirements for weapon unlocks
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, ipot_04 said:

I think I'll need to boost some of the weapon unlocks.

Destroying 2 planes with Madsen? I was hoping they would change that when the expansion comes out. I kinda hate that LMG because it obstructs your view when you use ADS.

I also don't use the AT mines.

Keep in mind that you should get the Operations trophy asap coz that would be a pain in the a** after a few weeks. Same goes for the Supply Drop game mode.

Fixed, somehow.

ay thanks for fixing! This can make the work on the dlc guide a lot easier =) Some of the assignments really look stupid to do. I'm not even sure how the LMG holds out against a plane

1 minute ago, cocacolakid825 said:

Could it possibly count if you use a gun mounted on a plane? I haven't played since They shall not pass and rarely use planes so idk what those kills are referred as.

The Madsen is a normal gun, i'm not sure what the gun on the plane is called

1 hour ago, wuthg21 said:

The Madsen is a normal gun, i'm not sure what the gun on the plane is called

No need to use the Madsen specifically for destroying the planes, any LMG would do.

The guns on planes are labelled as LMG so that might just work though tbh I find it hard to use.

Edited by ipot_04

3 minutes ago, ipot_04 said:

No need to use the Madsen specifically for destroying the planes, any LMG would do.

The guns on planes are labelled as LMG so that might just work though tbh I find it hard to use.

Oh yea i noticed, why did i bring up the Madsen haha. If we can use the LMGs from a plane it would make it much easier

Edit. I was confused since you said Destroying 2 planes with the Madsen =)

Edited by wuthg21

holy crap what a upset list this is. and that horrible snow map. i hope the other maps are decent. the weapons in this game are so awfull to use unless your a sniper. they need to fix the server browser. when i first picked the game up i really enjoyed playing operations and the first dlc. now coming back to it i suddenly hate it and am reminded of why i hate being forced to use crappy weapons in bf games lol. i dunno wtf they are thinking lmg 2 planes??? 1 would be bad enough let alone 2 lol.

Edited by melodicmizery

1 hour ago, melodicmizery said:

holy crap what a upset list this is. and that horrible snow map. i hope the other maps are decent. the weapons in this game are so awfull to use unless your a sniper. they need to fix the server browser. when i first picked the game up i really enjoyed playing operations and the first dlc. now coming back to it i suddenly hate it and am reminded of why i hate being forced to use crappy weapons in bf games lol. i dunno wtf they are thinking lmg 2 planes??? 1 would be bad enough let alone 2 lol.

i honestly like the other maps, i think you are talking about ludkow pass? Yea i'm not sure what they were thinking with the 2 planes either haha

3 hours ago, wuthg21 said:

i honestly like the other maps, i think you are talking about ludkow pass? Yea i'm not sure what they were thinking with the 2 planes either haha

yah ludkow pass was horrible, havent tried the others yet since i got dead island on pax sale so i been retrying those out. im hoping the other maps are good. i really enjoyed the first dlc. you cant even move in ludkow without being sniped lol and trying to fire a gun across the map at someone is impossible. very low bullet damage

Fuck DICE, i'll never be able to get the operations trophies because it'll be empty in Australia from the start, and matchmaking will never put me on a higher ping server, which I wouldn't mind suffering with just for the trophy, but of course there's no server list for it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Phazorix said:

Fuck DICE, i'll never be able to get the operations trophies because it'll be empty in Australia from the start, and matchmaking will never put me on a higher ping server, which I wouldn't mind suffering with just for the trophy, but of course there's no server list for it.

Same. My ping is higher than usual because of the cable breaks but the thing is that even Japan servers are mostly empty, if not 2-6 playes in it.

I don't understand how or why DICE expects you to shoot down two planes with LMGs. When I'm on the ground I'm not too worried about the one or two planes that are too far away to hit anyway, but what I am worried about is the dozens of other people also in the ground that can shoot me. And even if I do start shooting at the airplanes it's a stupid idea anyway because it leaves you open to getting shot by someone else. And that's all assuming the people flying them aren't crashing them which they pretty much always do.

It was nice having that 100% while it lasted. That said, the new maps are okay but I feel like they favor the Germans way too much like the previous DLC did the French for Operations. 

10 minutes ago, Redgrave said:

I don't understand how or why DICE expects you to shoot down two planes with LMGs. When I'm on the ground I'm not too worried about the one or two planes that are too far away to hit anyway, but what I am worried about is the dozens of other people also in the ground that can shoot me. And even if I do start shooting at the airplanes it's a stupid idea anyway because it leaves you open to getting shot by someone else. And that's all assuming the people flying them aren't crashing them which they pretty much always do.

It was nice having that 100% while it lasted. That said, the new maps are okay but I feel like they favor the Germans way too much like the previous DLC did the French for Operations. 

You can always ask people that have the trophy/ weapon to drop it for you =) cheap way to do it but oh well. Or maybe renting a server and boosting it with a group