In the name of the Tsar trophy list

Wuthg21

13 minutes ago, wuthg21 said:

so you mean hitting the plane with the LMG and then the AA to take it down?

Reverse. Hit the plane with AA Gun and finish the job with the LMG. But I just select MG15 Suppressive on Empire's Edge and hunted down Bomber Planes. I got 2 Bomber Plane kills in one round. It's easier than it seems.

Edited by KozisM8
  • Like 1

Those tripwire bomb kills are hard to achieve. Due to the new perks, the enemies need to be hurt in order for the bomb to kill them. Most of the time when my bomb isn't exploded by enemy fire or grenades, the enemies usually have full health when running into it and I just get a message saying that I dealt 73 damage, meaning that unless some friendly kills him right after so I'll get an assist count as kill, the tripwire bomb was a waste.

55 minutes ago, cocacolakid825 said:

Does anyone know if we need kills with the melee weapons too? I hope not cuz you have to RNG the puzzle pieces. I don't think so if people have the trophy already.

I'm not even sure if the pistols are needed, i added them in the trophy guide just in case

9 hours ago, AfiqMohd86 said:

Getting 3 headshots in a round is gonna be a real challenge for me 1f612.png1f612.png

Same. People who uses the Infantry variants rely on the aim assist which most of the times points towards the body.

I still don't have the Sniper variant of the Lebel.

Edited by ipot_04