Battlefield 3 online pass question

TragicKingdom50

8 minutes ago, TragicKingdom50 said:

Ok that's great to hear! I did notice though that it seemed like none of the dlc I bought was still there, do either of you know how I can access that again?

Check in your purchase history. Its there, just gotta do a little digging around for it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kidson2004 said:

Check in your purchase history. Its there, just gotta do a little digging around for it. 

Exactly, or if you have premium you can redownload it from the in game store.

Edit: since you are going for the dlc trophies, you have to get a boosting group and you will have to hire a server since there aren't any dlc servers left

Edited by wuthg21

10 minutes ago, wuthg21 said:

Exactly, or if you have premium you can redownload it from the in game store.

Edit: since you are going for the dlc trophies, you have to get a boosting group and you will have to hire a server since there aren't any dlc servers left

Well bummer, may not bother then as its sounding more and more like a hassle. But thanks for letting me know this

18 minutes ago, TragicKingdom50 said:

Well bummer, may not bother then as its sounding more and more like a hassle. But thanks for letting me know this

Don't do that, a server is 1.50,- for a day here in Netherland. And honestly you can do 90% of the trophies with the boosting group in that server. The only ones that should be a problem are the weapons from dlc 1 & 2 since you'll need to unlock them or you need to find someone who has those weapons. I did the dlc's last week and we got all trophies in 2 days

• Like 1